User
Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] World Quests limited on one certain character/ WQs dont reset
knoxtl

Replies: 2
Views: 399

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-06-2019, 17:39:20   Subject: [REJECTED] World Quests limited on one certain character/ WQs dont reset
[quote ascuns]
Oh, I did only find the locked topic. Good to know that its not just me..
About mage tower - I did start the questline with some chars, but I did not finish it or did many quests of it.
  Topic: [REJECTED] World Quests limited on one certain character/ WQs dont reset
knoxtl

Views: 399

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-06-2019, 01:14:30   Subject: World Quests limited on one certain character/ WQs dont reset
WoW Freakz link: - it is a general problem with world quests, all zones on broken shore
Bug description: - since a server down some weeks ago, world quests on my hunter are limited, sometimes only two worldquests
are available. I have no problem on any on m ...
  Topic: [Druid] Glyph of the Sentinel
knoxtl

Replies: 3
Views: 750

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-01-2019, 00:00:50   Subject: [Druid] Glyph of the Sentinel
Can confirm that.
Also bought 310% flying, still no change to the owl.
  Topic: Glyph of the Sentinel does not work when used
knoxtl

Views: 462

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-01-2019, 00:00:16   Subject: Glyph of the Sentinel does not work when used
Can confirm that.
Also bought 310% flying, still no change to the owl.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Broken Shore] - "Relieved of their Valuables"-Quest
knoxtl

Views: 623

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-01-2019, 17:01:45   Subject: [Broken Shore] - "Relieved of their Valuables"-Quest
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=46769&name=relieved-of-their-valuables
Bug description: Questitems do not spawn properly and/ or too slow/ too less. Quest is, at least in my case, undoable. ( 0 caches in ~ 4 hours is no ...

Page 1 of 1