Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Deepholm [Hatred Runs Deep] and [Troggzor the Earthinator]
konty123

Replies: 0
Views: 321

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-07-2017, 14:55:50   Subject: Deepholm [Hatred Runs Deep] and [Troggzor the Earthinator]
I found a transmog that I really like so I decided to farm it...there are 2 pieces in the set that are only obtainable from 2 quests...I made the quest on my level 110 paladin but I got no items from ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Paladin artifact end quest
konty123

Replies: 4
Views: 907

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-06-2017, 17:34:53   Subject: [REJECTED] Paladin artifact end quest
Bug description: In the last stage of the quest from paladin artefact I wasnt able to find the last npc so I checked the map and I noticed that the quest can be completed in Eastern Plaguelands so I u ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Paladin artifact end quest
konty123

Replies: 4
Views: 907

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-06-2017, 17:31:37   Subject: Paladin artifact end quest
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: In ultimul stage de la questul de artefact pentru paladin nu am gasit drumul inapoi spre un npc si apoi m-am uitat pe mapa si am vazut ca questul trebuie predat in ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Bug: Cant get the quest to start the storyline from Azsuna vs Azshara
konty123

Replies: 1
Views: 773

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-06-2017, 15:07:04   Subject: Bug: Cant get the quest to start the storyline from Azsuna vs Azshara
WoW Freakz link: -
Bug description: I must complete the last chapter from azsuna but Senegos doesnt give me any quests...a friend tryed to share the quest as well but it said that I already have the ...

Page 1 of 1