Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Not enough World Quests for Emissary requirement
kuurash

Replies: 4
Views: 411

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-08-2021, 15:42:53   Subject: [REJECTED] Not enough World Quests for Emissary requirement
Still an issue here. I have deleted the Cache folder and every day I still have problems loading all the WQ in the BFA zones. Some WQs might show up when I fly to a particular zone, and more will show ...
kuurash

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-07-2021, 19:15:17   Subject: [REJECTED] Not enough World Quests for Emissary requirement
[quote ascuns]
This is exactly what I did - except for having done one Order of Embers quest a few days ago (by the way I'm not getting fresh ones as I am supposed to) for a piece of gear I wanted. Seems the fix is t ...
kuurash

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-07-2021, 03:30:41   Subject: Not enough World Quests for Emissary requirement
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Primalfocus
Bug description: Tortollan Emissary needed 3 quests... only 2 were available between Tiragarde and Stormsong. Tried to go to Drustvar and the npc wouldn't talk to me. I deleted cache and wtf folder (like the old ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Proof of Piracy quest not able to be completed in abandoned.
kuurash

Replies: 1
Views: 372

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-03-2021, 19:31:32   Subject: Proof of Piracy quest not able to be completed in abandoned.
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Shablammo
Bug description: Proof of Piracy quest. Moxxie isn't where she belongs, isn't anywhere in the Deadwash. I have relogged many times, have done the old ADB and WTF delete. She is never there. I DID have this quest at ...
  Topic: Crush the Crown and Lovely Dresses can't x-mog
kuurash

Replies: 0
Views: 175

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-02-2020, 22:44:16   Subject: Crush the Crown and Lovely Dresses can't x-mog
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=24666&name=crushing-the-crown (Crystalsong)
Bug description: Sprayers not spawning and can't destroy chemical wagon.
Proof: Standing 2 yards from the wagon, use the bomb says requires the ...
  Topic: 7.3.5 launcher supposed to update
kuurash

Replies: 1
Views: 542

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 31-01-2020, 20:59:20   Subject: 7.3.5 launcher supposed to update
All it does is repeatedly open CMD windows and doesn't do anything else. It doesn't launch the game, doesn't download files. It's a waste of space.
  Topic: Drop rates seem messed up in low level dungeons and questing zones
kuurash

Replies: 0
Views: 183

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-12-2019, 05:10:35   Subject: Drop rates seem messed up in low level dungeons and questing zones
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: ZERO green drops in low level dungeons with 2x setting on account (talking about 150+ mobs) - dozens dropped the other day, nothing now
Proof: Verified with my son's account. Greens used to drop here by the handful, now I w ...

Page 1 of 1