Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Lost Isles] The Great Bank Heist
lenynhs10

Replies: 1
Views: 192

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-08-2020, 04:20:18   Subject: [Lost Isles] The Great Bank Heist
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: My character's name is: Mclol. It's a warlock goblin level 11 in lost isles, there is a quest "The Great Bank Heist"
I've been trying to complete about a ...
  Topic: Frozen screen and computer restarts
lenynhs10

Replies: 2
Views: 174

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-05-2020, 01:41:42   Subject: Frozen screen and computer restarts
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: In game, when I have the option automatically strip on and I get any item my computer in game get a hard frozen screen. Also, when I get game suggestions like the o ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Dalaran] Call of Uncrowned
lenynhs10

Views: 198

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-05-2020, 03:54:04   Subject: [Dalaran] Call of Uncrowned
Bug description: First of all when I arrived to Dalaran I've already gotten the quest "Call of Uncrowned" and I followed the line mission until a line quests for assassins's artifact weapon ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Line quests for legendary weapons. Bug
lenynhs10

Views: 184

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-05-2020, 20:31:28   Subject: Line quests for legendary weapons. Bug
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I can't get my legendary weapons. I've tried too many times and It gets bugged and now there's no way no get the line quests for my assasins's weapons. Help me pls. ...

Page 1 of 1