Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Jungo, Herald of G'huun Quest bug
mageisnotbad

Replies: 6
Views: 714

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-04-2022, 17:45:49   Subject: [REJECTED] Jungo, Herald of G'huun Quest bug
at the first time it didnt work for me, but after im abandon the quest, take a quick relog, going back to talanji where she was, and then follow her, i can complete the quest, hope this helpful
note: ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Warlock][Demonology]Implosion + Implosion and Memory of Implosive Potential
mageisnotbad

Replies: 4
Views: 1314

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 31-03-2022, 18:34:21   Subject: [FIXED] [Warlock][Demonology]Implosion + Implosion and Memory of Implosive Potential
Greetings
My apologize in advance that i cant provide video about it
here how to reproduce it, i use MSBT (Miks Scrolling Battle Text) with that we can see clearly how many hits that any target take ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Warlock][Demonology]Implosion + Implosion and Memory of Implosive Potential
mageisnotbad

Replies: 4
Views: 1314

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 31-03-2022, 16:37:46   Subject: [Warlock][Demonology]Implosion + Implosion and Memory of Implosive Potential
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=196278&name=implosion
Character name: Linkara
Bug description: Implosion hit multiple times for one imp, basicly implosion dama ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Mage] Radiant Spark
mageisnotbad

Replies: 1
Views: 187

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-03-2022, 11:22:05   Subject: [Mage] Radiant Spark
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=307443&name=radiant-spark
Character name: Ryakara
Bug description: Radiant Spark sometimes did not trigger the stacking buff fr ...

Page 1 of 1