Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Our Next Move quest bug report
maniaka

Replies: 4
Views: 359

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-04-2020, 10:44:23   Subject: [REJECTED] Our Next Move quest bug report
They responsed to me to write here a report, otherwise they cannot help... I wrote it yesterday and still no answer. I cannot write a ticket in the game ... it makes an error
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Wisp in the Willows] bug report
maniaka

Replies: 2
Views: 412

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-04-2020, 22:20:29   Subject: [Wisp in the Willows] bug report
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: After I take the quest [Wisp in the Willows] from Syndrelle, i click on the wisp and nothing happneds. I sow some videos online when they click the wisp brings th ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Our Next Move quest bug report
maniaka

Replies: 4
Views: 359

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-04-2020, 21:48:09   Subject: Our Next Move quest bug report
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: ( Our next move ) quest bug. The table with map for assulting should be showing me few shields that I should push and take a quest but they are missing. I cannot ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Suramar] Close Enough
maniaka

Replies: 6
Views: 780

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 01-04-2020, 21:39:21   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Suramar] Close Enough
same here ... I cannot drop , the menu for dropping dissapears when I enter the cave.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Ebon hold- Broken Isles
maniaka

Replies: 8
Views: 579

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-04-2020, 14:20:13   Subject: [REJECTED] Ebon hold- Broken Isles
I completed all I think, now I have some new quests that I think are connected with the DK quests.
I think the problem is that when I finished the quest with the table ( war map ) I opened all the a ...
maniaka

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-04-2020, 14:09:21   Subject: [REJECTED] Ebon hold- Broken Isles
Hi, I deleted it, no change ... any other idea ?
Update @ 01-04-2020, 14:09:21
if I dont fix it, i have to make a new character not death knight ...
maniaka

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-04-2020, 13:20:44   Subject: [REJECTED] Ebon hold- Broken Isles
How do I delete the Cache ? I tryed to abbandon the quest few times rellogging but it doesnt help.
maniaka

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-04-2020, 12:30:58   Subject: [REJECTED] Ebon hold- Broken Isles
Hello,
I have the same problem.
Please find the 4 screen shot proofs : https://imgur.com/gallery/USRmVcN .
This is a main quest for DK and if it`s not resolved, we have to start new characters. ...

Page 1 of 1