Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [Death Knight Classhall] The Fourth Horseman
mclobo

Replies: 3
Views: 531

PostForum: Other   Posted: 27-04-2020, 05:40:28   Subject: [Death Knight Classhall] The Fourth Horseman
Well, I don't know what makes you think I'm not calm but yes I've tried to abandon the quest and unstuck/delete cache but the button still don't show

Update @ 27-04-2020, 05:40:28

I've tried the mac ...
  Topic: [Death Knight Classhall] The Fourth Horseman
mclobo

Replies: 3
Views: 531

PostForum: Other   Posted: 27-04-2020, 05:25:38   Subject: [Death Knight Classhall] The Fourth Horseman
This is the 3rd time I'm trying to find a Gm who can help me... the first one said I had no proof (so I posted again with a screenshot) the second one said "you haven't done the "Raise the d ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight Classhall] The Fourth Horseman
mclobo

Replies: 1
Views: 224

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-04-2020, 03:48:13   Subject: [Death Knight Classhall] The Fourth Horseman
Can any GM help me? The last one said I don't have any proof, why would I lie about this? I don't know...anyway, still can't complete DK questline in Light's Hope Chapel, the extra button to raise the ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight Classhall] The Fourth Horseman
mclobo

Views: 233

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-04-2020, 01:40:15   Subject: [Death Knight Classhall] The Fourth Horseman
Still can't complete DK questline in Light's Hope Chapel, the extra button to raise the ghouls inside the crypt is not showing on my screen. I even tried the ExtraButton macro to click it, but no luck ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] Above the Winter Moonlight
mclobo

Replies: 7
Views: 967

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 02-04-2020, 23:22:25   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] Above the Winter Moonlight
okay, I'll do the unstuck and delete the cache. I don't have any world quest yet, I need this one in order to be able to do any world quest in the game.
I'll report back here when I've done

Update @ ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] Above the Winter Moonlight
mclobo

Replies: 7
Views: 967

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 02-04-2020, 21:24:11   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] Above the Winter Moonlight
That's nice its working for you @Stimulation! But it's not working for me and for a lot of people. Like I have shown in my post, I hope you did read it before you closed the post.

Update @ 02-04-2020 ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Stormheim] Above the Winter Moonlight NPCs desapeared
mclobo

Views: 216

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-04-2020, 20:27:30   Subject: [Stormheim] Above the Winter Moonlight NPCs desapeared
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=38412&name=above-the-winter-moonlight
Bug description: Stormheim quest Above the Winter Moonlight is not working for me, both NP ...

Page 1 of 1