Pass
2FA

Search found 26 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Wrong Ragnaros
mermelmadness

Replies: 1
Views: 528

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-08-2018, 15:46:48   Subject: Wrong Ragnaros
Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=11502&name=ragnaros
Description: In Molten Core, the wrong version of Ragnaros exists. Instead of being level ~65, he's 103. That is the 10th ...
  Topic: Quick Leveling Suggestions
mermelmadness

Replies: 4
Views: 1514

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-06-2018, 02:22:57   Subject: Quick Leveling Suggestions
Example:
Last night I was on my level 20 mage. Only made it to level 33 in an hour because I wasn't questing effectively. Want to avoid that.
mermelmadness

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-06-2018, 17:50:47   Subject: Quick Leveling Suggestions
I’m actually looking for all leveling chances, so any and all tips are appreciated.
mermelmadness

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-06-2018, 15:38:04   Subject: Quick Leveling Suggestions
Hello, all.
I was wondering if, due to the accelerated XP rate, if there are any quick leveling areas that require little to no traveling where you could jump several levels? I know a single dungeon ...
  Topic: HELP
mermelmadness

Replies: 1
Views: 518

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-04-2018, 17:21:37   Subject: HELP
Admittedly, it's a bit hard to find a specific link in the forum post, so here is the direct link to the launcher:
https://www.wow-freakz.com/wow/legion/launcher_23420.zip
  Topic: Button Location on Action Bars not saving
mermelmadness

Replies: 11
Views: 4374

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 11-04-2018, 20:52:00   Subject: Button Location on Action Bars not saving
[quote ascuns]
This did not work. Thanks for your attempts, but the RandomCompanion addon is actually slightly better than the Summon Random Favorite Mount, as I don't have to favorite all my mounts to get them to b ...
mermelmadness

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-04-2018, 04:14:36   Subject: Button Location on Action Bars not saving
[quote ascuns]
Thanks for the attempt. Those commands did not work, even after relogging. I'm going to use RandomCompanion for my mounts.
mermelmadness

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-04-2018, 22:20:47   Subject: Button Location on Action Bars not saving
[quote ascuns]
My addons are minimal. Titan Panel, Zperl, and MSBT. This issue occurs even when 0 addons are enabled.
I tried deleting my cache and WTF folders already, but to no avail.
I know about relogging to save settings, but it doesn't work. Even when playing for a short time, I have to replace the abilities a few times at least. Just taking a non-legion flight path (which is insta ...
  Topic: How To: Save settings permanently
mermelmadness

Replies: 26
Views: 19814

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-04-2018, 00:53:03   Subject: How To: Save settings permanently
UPDATE 2:
Abilities disappear when simply going from Blasted Lands to Outland via the Dark Portal. Also each time I use a portal from Dalaran.
mermelmadness

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-04-2018, 00:52:01   Subject: Button Location on Action Bars not saving
UPDATE 2:
Abilities don't save when going from Blasted Lands into Outland through the Dark Portal. Also, anytime using a portal to travel between different cities.
VERY annoying. Any GM response would be nice.
mermelmadness

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-04-2018, 15:34:34   Subject: How To: Save settings permanently
UPDATE:
Abilities disappear even when zoning into an instance. Any time there's a loading screen, the buttons are removed from my action bars.
mermelmadness

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-04-2018, 15:34:11   Subject: Button Location on Action Bars not saving
UPDATE:
Abilities disappear even when zoning into an instance. Any time there's a loading screen, the buttons are removed from my action bars.
mermelmadness

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-04-2018, 04:08:21   Subject: How To: Save settings permanently
Hello.
Windows 10 64-bit. No AV.
Followed all steps:
- Have both launcher and wow.exe set to Run as administrator from properties.
- Have taken ownership of wow folder as instructed using downloaded script
- Have attempted to uncheck readonly from wow folder. The square comes back instantly, but I read that that is to be expected.
- Logged in to main, set abilities on action bars.
- Logged out of main, logged into alt.
- Logge ...
mermelmadness

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-04-2018, 03:57:33   Subject: Button Location on Action Bars not saving
I followed all instructions. Still disappears from my action bar.
It should be noted that even though I unchecked ReadOnly from the wow folder, it still is checked when I right click again.
mermelmadness

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-04-2018, 02:44:28   Subject: Button Location on Action Bars not saving
Hello.
After logging out and back in, some spells and abilities that are on my action bars (not my hot key bar) disappear and I have to drag them back out from the spellbook again. This occurs every time.
Please advise if this is a bug.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next