Pass
2FA

Search found 21 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [FIXED] [Monk][Mistweaver] Pandemic effect vs Renewing mist
miragezex

Replies: 7
Views: 2013

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 19-09-2017, 19:42:41   Subject: Re: [Monk][Mistweaver] Pandemic effect vs Renewing mist
[quote ascuns]
A few things I noticed about the pandemic effect as well, HOTS and DOTS always get pandemic effect even after several reapplications, for example a 10 second rupture, you rupture a target for 10 second ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Item] Mark of the Claw
miragezex

Replies: 2
Views: 604

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-09-2017, 21:55:31   Subject: [REJECTED] [Item] Mark of the Claw
Seemed to be fixed now, enchantment should be 3 procs per minute, idk if its the same here now
  Topic: [FIXED] [Druid][Feral][PvP] Rake high damage in PvP
miragezex

Replies: 37
Views: 9106

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 15-09-2017, 12:17:18   Subject: [FIXED] [Druid][Feral][PvP] Rake high damage in PvP
[quote ascuns]
1st and foremost the last trait is not active in arena on this server, but if were talking about general setting like BG then it is active, 2nd during 7.1.5 WHICH i played in retail blizzard MISTAKENLY activated the last trait during the middle of the season so ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Druid][Feral][PvP] Rake high damage in PvP
miragezex

Replies: 37
Views: 9106

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 13-09-2017, 18:34:12   Subject: [FIXED] [Druid][Feral][PvP] Rake high damage in PvP
[quote ascuns]
The ilevel matters a lot in legion PVP, an 800 ilevel DH with 50 traits will not do the same damage as someone with 9% increased stats at 890 ilevel. You should look at other posts and see that ilevel matters quite a lot even in retail.
Just an example
my DH is 890 has 9% increased stats, my chaos strike shows 172k in the tooltip, I unequip 1 item to put me at 830-3% increased ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Druid][Feral] Shred damage vs PvP
miragezex

Replies: 80
Views: 15845

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-09-2017, 20:57:38   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Druid][Feral] Shred damage vs PvP
[quote ascuns]
This is wrong, I have tested this with the same conditions, having both of us hit the pvp dummy to get the buff to reduce stats/get pvp templates and then duel, but the damage is entirely different inside a pvp zone with the pvp template buff vs having the buff outside and dueling, I have a feral friend close to 890 but is nowhere near the damage you guys are reporting, brutal slash on the other hand is bugged as ***. Also for ppl comme ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Chaos Cleave Demon hunter talent
miragezex

Replies: 1
Views: 421

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-09-2017, 09:42:11   Subject: Chaos Cleave Demon hunter talent
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=236237&name=chaos-cleave
Bug description: chaos cleave in game shows only 10% increased damage instead of 25% for 7.1.5
Proof: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=206475/chaos-cleave
  Topic: [REJECTED] No emissary quest for 2 days.
miragezex

Replies: 2
Views: 820

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-08-2017, 09:48:00   Subject: [REJECTED] No emissary quest for 2 days.
[quote ascuns]
Yes this was fixed, seemed to have been a problem with some of my files, as I said in the edit that is what I did and it got fixed, any other problems with emissary after my report is not related to this one at all
  Topic: Relics and honor for PvP talents at donation shop
miragezex

Replies: 6
Views: 1119

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-08-2017, 09:21:00   Subject: Relics and honor for PvP talents at donation shop
[quote ascuns]
I don't really care as much but, having it so that people can donate on literally every item slot makes it somewhat.. deplorable, but then again just like any pay2win server people will be upset especially those who can't donate for themselves, theres really no win-win situation here
  Topic: [FIXED] [FIXED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc] Fury of the Illidari
miragezex

Replies: 11
Views: 3238

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 29-07-2017, 12:45:19   Subject: [FIXED] [FIXED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc] Fury of the Illidari
[quote ascuns]
Template stats for pvp should only net a 4.5% damage reduction since its only 9% versatility(for leather), also the OP said he tested without any damage reducing cd's so in this case, the only thing that matters is versatility, because chaos damage ignores armor after all.
  Topic: [FIXED] [FIXED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc] Fury of the Illidari
miragezex

Replies: 11
Views: 3238

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 29-07-2017, 11:38:03   Subject: [FIXED] [FIXED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc] Fury of the Illidari
[quote ascuns]

Tooltips on damaging abilities change depending on your mastery, versatility and mainstat(agi for DH), the thing with DH is that chaos damage ignores all armor so what the tooltip says w/o crit should be exactly how much damage it does, this includes damage from Chaos Strike which is absurdly low as well, (says 150k does 40k)
  Topic: World Quest items
miragezex

Replies: 13
Views: 3049

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-07-2017, 09:29:09   Subject: World Quest items
[quote ascuns]
While this is useful it does not say what the base level of WQ items are, also even if they did show the base level it wouldn't matter because this guide is for 7.2.5 which is quite a different game compared to this realm.
miragezex

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-07-2017, 00:23:39   Subject: World Quest items
[quote ascuns]
Yes thats exactly what I meant, 850 is the max base level for 7.1.5 BUT that only happened after NH was released, atm the highest raid in this realm is EN, and normal EN gives 850 ilevel so for now I think it might be safer for ilevel base to cap out at 845(excluding war/titanforged which shocker has said is not yet implemented). Also mythics alongside WQ items increased in ilevel in 7.1.5 because WQ items base ilevel(at high ilevel for your char) are = to normal mythic drop which should also be 845 at this point.
In fact there has been report that pvp WQ's that give relic and trinkets had bases of 855 ilevel, but these seem weird, so I don't know how true that is,
miragezex

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-07-2017, 15:59:37   Subject: World Quest items
[quote ascuns]
Ok thats great, most of what i've seen came from there anyways and some info from a friend playing in retail since launch
miragezex

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-07-2017, 15:25:06   Subject: World Quest items
[quote ascuns]
I would, but retail now has a different version and ilevel goes up to 970-max, the only way for me to provide any semblance of proof is to screenshot from other websites, where people talked about WQ items, would that be sufficient? or are screenies from other websites not allowed
miragezex

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-07-2017, 07:44:41   Subject: World Quest items
[quote ascuns]
Nah shocker, the highest base level of the items I think atleast during 7.1.5 for WQ maxed at 850 with a chance to proc warforged(+5 ilevels) and titanforged(+15 up until 910 = to NH mythic) basically WQ items highest base level for this patch should be 850 and if it proccs warforged or titanforged(especially if lucky) will always cap = to the ighest ilevel of the available raid.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next