User
Pass
2FA

Search found 11 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Hidden in plain sight rogue classmount quest.
n1ghtthunder

Replies: 6
Views: 792

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-04-2020, 04:12:02   Subject: [REJECTED] Hidden in plain sight rogue classmount quest.
I can relate,i have the same quest. There is no way to reach Exodar as a horde.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [suramar] [A Challenge From Our Enemies]
n1ghtthunder

Replies: 42
Views: 6079

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 05-04-2020, 16:18:41   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [suramar] [A Challenge From Our Enemies]
For whoever see this,i can assure you the quest works! It's all about the trigger. What i did: i haven't go through portal ; when i went to the quest zone,i just flyed here and there; above and beyond ...
n1ghtthunder

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 04-04-2020, 13:59:54   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [suramar] [A Challenge From Our Enemies]
Its 11 now. No idea. It pissed me off.
n1ghtthunder

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 04-04-2020, 11:15:15   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [suramar] [A Challenge From Our Enemies]
I confirm that too. Abandoned/retaken multiple times with no results. Scenario is not going to happend,Andaris doesn't show.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Suramar] Fighting on All Fronts
n1ghtthunder

Replies: 15
Views: 2161

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 03-04-2020, 14:40:44   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Suramar] Fighting on All Fronts
[quote ascuns]
You are posting in the wrong topic. I'm pretty sure you are talking about "full might of the elves" wich is working. Here we are discussing about the quest " fighting on all fronts" ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Suramar] Fighting on All Fronts
n1ghtthunder

Replies: 15
Views: 2161

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 02-04-2020, 10:02:09   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Suramar] Fighting on All Fronts
No dinero,no nightborne. This quest was reported like 4 times,all topics closed and still we don't have a fix. Dineros,amigos!
  Topic: [Fighting on All Fronts] Surammar Quest Bugged
n1ghtthunder

Replies: 10
Views: 1485

PostForum: Other   Posted: 30-03-2020, 23:57:26   Subject: [Fighting on All Fronts] Surammar Quest Bugged
I would like to know if you guys can solve this. It's an important quest to fix so we can be able to unlock the Nightborne race.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Fighting on All Fronts possible character bug or quest bug
n1ghtthunder

Replies: 10
Views: 1438

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-03-2020, 07:53:29   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Fighting on All Fronts possible character bug or quest bug
I can also confirm that too. I've started the quest with 4/5 already and afterwards i did at least 7 class hall missions,none of them counted. Can't unlock Nightborne without it.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Suramar] Full Might of the Elves
n1ghtthunder

Replies: 3
Views: 1039

PostForum: Quests   Posted: 28-03-2020, 18:12:38   Subject: [FIXED] [Suramar] Full Might of the Elves
Same trouble i had it too. I know what fixes this. Try to pull all the mobs along with your main npc's( Thalsyrra and tyrande if i remebrer right). So dont kill them alone,involve these 2 npc's.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Suramar] Full might of the Elves
n1ghtthunder

Replies: 0
Views: 93

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-03-2020, 17:54:34   Subject: [Suramar] Full might of the Elves
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=44738&name=full-might-of-the-elves
Bug description: I can't pass the first stage whatsoever. After i clear the waves and everything,all npc's stops,everything freez. I need this quest for ...
  Topic: hunter artifact quest question
n1ghtthunder

Replies: 9
Views: 3606

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-02-2020, 00:04:39   Subject: hunter artifact quest question
Guys,help! I was lvl 98,then i took the questline from dalaran,i went to it until i got the scenario. Then i went throught scenario,but like anyone else,it was so hard for me to do anything. So i teleported to dalaran with the toughts in mind that i will do it ...

Page 1 of 1