User
Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: A rant about your Bug Report system.
nerlon

Replies: 3
Views: 626

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-05-2020, 08:14:07   Subject: A rant about your Bug Report system.
Hi.
Just today I made a bug report about Twisting Nether (DH order advancement).
The search function in the Bug Report sub-forum didn't give me anything (I even checked class abilities Confirmed and ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Demon Hunter] T2 order advancement -- Twisting Nether
nerlon

Replies: 1
Views: 259

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-05-2020, 00:40:02   Subject: [Demon Hunter] T2 order advancement -- Twisting Nether
WoW Freakz spell link:
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=228651&name=twisting-nether
Bug description:
There's no book visible at the lower level to summon the demon.
In addition, ...
  Topic: [Cataclysm] The Bastion of Twilight
nerlon

Replies: 1
Views: 627

PostForum: Other   Posted: 23-04-2020, 10:42:14   Subject: [Cataclysm] The Bastion of Twilight
During the council fight, after the pair switch, they all get stuck on balconies and can't come down to fight. As a DH I couldn't fight them.

The pair should properly switch with the other pair, that ...
  Topic: [TBC] Sunwell Plateau
nerlon

Replies: 2
Views: 857

PostForum: Other   Posted: 23-04-2020, 08:04:31   Subject: [TBC] Sunwell Plateau
I assume the devs added that strange platform, so that you could skip Brutallus + Felmyst fight because of the fire barrier.
Also wanted to add:
- I couldn't loot the Eredar Twins, but when I killed ...
  Topic: [TBC] Dungeons
nerlon

Replies: 5
Views: 1283

PostForum: Other   Posted: 23-04-2020, 07:55:41   Subject: [TBC] Dungeons
May I add to the Magister's Terrace section that it's not possible to do the heroic version.
I tried it today, and it says I need to do the prerequisite quest. It didn't let me enter. The prerequisit ...
  Topic: Cant log in past the "Server select" screen
nerlon

Views: 540

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-04-2020, 09:36:42   Subject: Cant log in past the "Server select" screen
There's some issue with the server currently. They said that they are working on a fix.
  Topic: Demon Hunter class does not appear
nerlon

Views: 367

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 11-04-2020, 01:08:41   Subject: Demon Hunter class does not appear
Do you have a lvl70 character on your account? If not, you need one for it to show up in the character creation.

Page 1 of 1