User
Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: PvP Cruel Gladiator Season 3 starting date?
nikezero

Replies: 3
Views: 664

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-04-2019, 19:14:06   Subject: PvP Cruel Gladiator Season 3 starting date?
^Title
I'm just curious in knowing, when Season 3 will start. I've been reading the forums where some threads were saying it would be when 7.2.5 were to be launched, but so far I don't think it start ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Technical problem with sound
nikezero

Replies: 4
Views: 669

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 27-08-2016, 23:01:50   Subject: [REJECTED] Technical problem with sound
I did tried to disable each, music, ambient, sound effects, nothing seems to fix that crackling sound from the client.
I'm sure it's not the drivers since everything is updated and the other client w ...
nikezero

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 27-08-2016, 21:08:42   Subject: [REJECTED] Technical problem with sound
The drivers are up to date, but whenever I go to Sound section in the options in-game, and if I turn off Music with the loop music and pet battle unchecked, the crackling/popping sound goes away. Coul ...
nikezero

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 27-08-2016, 20:12:17   Subject: Technical problem with sound
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Whenever I open WoW-Freakz client, I get this cracking / popping sounds and it seems to come with the music volume, but even if i lower the music to 0%, I can sti ...

Page 1 of 1