User
Pass
2FA

Search found 17 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [World Quest][Vol'dun][Vulpera Hideaway] Work Order: Winter's Kiss
palanthas

Replies: 1
Views: 239

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-01-2021, 13:41:43   Subject: [World Quest][Vol'dun][Vulpera Hideaway] Work Order: Winter's Kiss
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=51003&name=work-order-winter-s-kiss
Character name: Vacuity
Bug description: Cannot complete quest, even with more than enough ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Evidence of evil dont work
palanthas

Replies: 6
Views: 687

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-01-2021, 02:40:42   Subject: [REJECTED] Evidence of evil dont work
Had the same problem here. I suspected that it probably had something to do with the order we delivered the quest (didn't follow the "proper" pathing) and his quest delivering instance phase ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Quest] [Allied Races] The Final Ward
palanthas

Replies: 6
Views: 745

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-12-2020, 15:03:53   Subject: [REJECTED] [Quest] [Allied Races] The Final Ward
Came here to report this. Multiple tries to abandon quest and retake, also left the area in case of bad instancing.
Video follows:
https://streamable.com/jnwzb8
  Topic: Portal from Dalaran to Vindicaar
palanthas

Replies: 2
Views: 630

PostForum: Other   Posted: 09-04-2020, 18:47:52   Subject: Portal from Dalaran to Vindicaar
True. If I log in and I'm in Dalaran, I take the portal and it always starts "dropping" me and then it ports me to the Argus portal to Vindicaar. Trying to get back to the Vindicaar throws m ...
  Topic: [Isle of Quel'Danas] Flying mount speed on land
palanthas

Replies: 3
Views: 510

PostForum: Other   Posted: 06-04-2020, 22:09:34   Subject: [Isle of Quel'Danas] Flying mount speed on land
Ah, I figured this much, thanks for reporting it. I'm using a macro to automatically swap between flyable, land and swimming mounts, but there are quite a few old areas as well as class halls where it ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Weapon Illusions are stuck
palanthas

Views: 280

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-04-2020, 22:05:25   Subject: [REJECTED] Weapon Illusions are stuck
Here's a solution for anyone who might be having the same problem.
Go to the Transmogrifier and right click to bring up the transmog interface.
Right click on your main wep (and offhand if you have ...
  Topic: [Isle of Quel'Danas] Flying mount speed on land
palanthas

Views: 510

PostForum: Other   Posted: 05-04-2020, 17:18:55   Subject: [Isle of Quel'Danas] Flying mount speed on land
Bug description: This is a very minor one but it might confuse people exploring the Isle. Using a macro that reports your speed, I recorded a video that shows speed on foot, on proper land mount and o ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Weapon Illusions are stuck
palanthas

Views: 280

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-04-2020, 03:22:26   Subject: Weapon Illusions are stuck
Bug description: Biting my lips that I had to farm all my hard earned illusions from scratch, I started from my favorite one, Mongoose.
Luckily, it dropped on the second run and even more luckily, it ...
  Topic: [AQ40] Cannot re-enter if you disconnect or exit in any other way.
palanthas

Views: 267

PostForum: Other   Posted: 03-04-2020, 16:15:05   Subject: [AQ40] Cannot re-enter if you disconnect or exit in any other way.
I waited for the reset. This time I cleared the entire AQ40 and ran all the way back to deliver a quest.
I recorder the bug, once you exit AQ40, you cannot re-enter. I'm using an SSD drive and it usu ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Stuck in Combat (Can't get out of combat)
palanthas

Views: 634

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-04-2020, 15:34:19   Subject: [REJECTED] Stuck in Combat (Can't get out of combat)
Following Elvenking's advice, I ran .debugcombat inside AQ40 and was able to track what was keeping me in combat. It was just some bugs that couldn't keep up, so in Argus it's 100% phasing problems, t ...
palanthas

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-04-2020, 17:49:54   Subject: [REJECTED] Stuck in Combat (Can't get out of combat)
Will do so and report here, thanks for the advice!
What troubled me was that I had this happen the exact same way at AQ40 trash, a raid I've ran a million times before without any issue so I don't kn ...
palanthas

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-03-2020, 00:12:57   Subject: Stuck in Combat (Can't get out of combat)
Bug description: I gοt this bug a few times since the update, sometimes it's impossible to get out of combat and the only way to do so is using hearthstone, a portal or forcing an exit with Alt+F ...
  Topic: [AQ40] Cannot re-enter if you disconnect or exit in any other way.
palanthas

Views: 267

PostForum: Other   Posted: 30-03-2020, 18:04:59   Subject: [AQ40] Cannot re-enter if you disconnect or exit in any other way.
Bug description: AQ40 only allows you to enter once. This happened on the same night, both on my hunter and my paladin.
Upon entering with my hunter, I killed the first pack that now properly opens t ...
  Topic: Warlock Class Hall Portal sometimes missing, PVP turns on
palanthas

Views: 389

PostForum: Other   Posted: 28-03-2020, 01:53:13   Subject: Warlock Class Hall Portal sometimes missing, PVP turns on
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/object_finder.php?object=251302&name=portal-to-dreadscar-rift
Bug description: Portal is not there, most of the times. Not only that, but the minute yo ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Transmog
palanthas

Views: 332

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-03-2020, 20:43:24   Subject: [REJECTED] Transmog
Transmog seems to be completely broken, in Dalaran and Orgrimmar
Outfits were deleted. I created a new outfit and saved it. Then tried to apply it. I get a zapping sound and nothing happens, it's not ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next