User
Pass
2FA

Search found 25 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Court of Stars: Baalgar the Watchful - Disintegration Beam vs LOS
pnzzer

Replies: 4
Views: 885

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-04-2020, 17:32:00   Subject: [REJECTED] Court of Stars: Baalgar the Watchful - Disintegration Beam vs LOS
Its a channeling spell, after is casted on the target it stays no matter if you go LoS as long as channeling is already on going.
You can however LoS during the 1 second cast time the spell have to p ...
  Topic: [Mythic+ Leaderboards]
pnzzer

Replies: 3
Views: 505

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 11-04-2020, 14:07:45   Subject: [Mythic+ Leaderboards]
Hey i noticed the leaderboards were changed to currently not displaying the depleted keys, even if the rankings are counting as if they are still part of the list. I didnt see it being mentioned or an ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Suramar] Work Order: Skystep Potions
pnzzer

Replies: 1
Views: 250

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-04-2020, 16:16:01   Subject: [Suramar] Work Order: Skystep Potions
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=41661&name=work-order-skystep-potions
Bug description: Upon completion of the Work Order, the rank 2 of the recipe is not given ...
  Topic: [Neltharion's Lair] Entrance stream
pnzzer

Replies: 5
Views: 837

PostForum: Other   Posted: 10-04-2020, 11:02:50   Subject: [Neltharion's Lair] Entrance stream
This happens maybe cuz it's a full group of people and not just one person testing it..? every time i have done NL, just 1-2 people get to roll down the cave while the others walk, it wont let all 5 p ...
  Topic: Vault of the Wardens - Inquisitor Tormentorum #2
pnzzer

Replies: 2
Views: 301

PostForum: Other   Posted: 09-04-2020, 00:30:09   Subject: Vault of the Wardens - Inquisitor Tormentorum #2
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=200904&&name=sapped-soul
Bug description: As mentioned on the previous report that "couldnt be replicated", Sapped Soul ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Warlock] [Affliction] Unstable Affliction
pnzzer

Replies: 5
Views: 729

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-03-2020, 15:50:27   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Warlock] [Affliction] Unstable Affliction
It happened to me with Syphon Life choosen
First tick is low and after that it just scales like crazy
The other DOTs dmg in the other hand are too low now, im getting crits around the 300k-400k on f ...
  Topic: [FIXED] Mythic + trash disappeared
pnzzer

Views: 1125

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 30-03-2020, 21:28:37   Subject: [FIXED] Mythic + trash disappeared
Meh... no comments... was upsetting to say the least.. I understand it takes times to find these things and to fix them from this point on, but i have to ask at least to give us a way to regain this l ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Mythic + spawnpoints after bosses
pnzzer

Views: 667

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-03-2020, 19:05:44   Subject: [REJECTED] Mythic + spawnpoints after bosses
Confirm.
HOV is actually back to the entrance.. can also recall Court of Stars right out of my head, you release back at the first Guard pack, on the pillar
  Topic: [FIXED] [Warlock][Affliction] Soul Harvest
pnzzer

Replies: 16
Views: 2988

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 30-03-2020, 19:01:55   Subject: [FIXED] [Warlock][Affliction] Soul Harvest
not 15 minutes.. but took me an hour of randomly poping soul harvest on different situations, different ammount of targets or order of spells.. i managed to get more chest procs on top of the manually ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] M+ Keystones Failing to start
pnzzer

Views: 310

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-03-2020, 16:32:52   Subject: [REJECTED] M+ Keystones Failing to start
Our group found that sometimes going in the dungeon, the difficulty appears to not be set to anything... Happened in both kara and cos, where keys would start on their own when we would go in or just ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Warlock] Pet Avoidance
pnzzer

Views: 1096

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 30-03-2020, 16:26:44   Subject: [FIXED] [Warlock] Pet Avoidance
I went ahead and did just a quick test on a pve situation, since the pvp normalization can be taken in consideration for % reduction ( couldnt find any values to back this up except for some wotlk cha ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Warlock] Infernals 4th skill dissapeared
pnzzer

Views: 1109

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 30-03-2020, 15:32:55   Subject: [FIXED] [Warlock] Infernals 4th skill dissapeared
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=171011&name=burning-presence
Ye can confirm, i dont have that anymore on the Infernal summoned with Grimoire of Supremacy
  Topic: Vault of the Wardens: Glazer Mirrors bugging out
pnzzer

Replies: 6
Views: 732

PostForum: Other   Posted: 30-03-2020, 14:08:44   Subject: Vault of the Wardens: Glazer Mirrors bugging out
From the few votw i have tried so far, that happened twice.. And for what i could tell that same mirror bugs only when is touched, that is usually my corner in the groups i do and whenever it spawns i ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Affliction] Soul Flame
pnzzer

Views: 239

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-03-2020, 11:22:46   Subject: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Affliction] Soul Flame
Try to replicate whatever caused it, cuz its the first time im noticing it and i just went to try it and both agony and corruption alone are triggering it to me
https://youtu.be/LkFO8tARFoA
  Topic: [Vault of the Wardens] Tirathon's Chain area
pnzzer

Replies: 1
Views: 374

PostForum: Other   Posted: 29-03-2020, 19:56:56   Subject: [Vault of the Wardens] Tirathon's Chain area
WoW Freakz links:
- Tirathon Saltheril - https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=95885&name=tirathon-saltheril
- Fel Chain - https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=202826 - Not sure, ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next