Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] reset artefact bug
rillus

Replies: 1
Views: 225

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-11-2019, 08:04:43   Subject: reset artefact bug
WoW Freakz item link:
Bug description: it doesn't work/ i buy the reset artefact point on your shop and i got screw it doesn't work i have 11 000 000 prodigious power and can't send it in the poi ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] hall quest bugged shaman
rillus

Views: 630

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-06-2019, 22:31:08   Subject: hall quest bugged shaman
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof:

rise of champions is bugged , after the dialogs asking me to click on hydraxis and mylra to recruit them (i can't talk to them)/ there is nothing to re ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] expedition bug on one of my char
rillus

Views: 381

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 27-05-2019, 08:45:06   Subject: expedition bug on one of my char
i have the worden and suramar expedition on my broken isles map i can see the mobs to kill but when i go to them the expedition don't start , i kill the mo bs but any change i have the same 0/4 quest ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] chamion of legendfall as priest (sp)
rillus

Replies: 2
Views: 426

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-05-2019, 18:54:09   Subject: [REJECTED] chamion of legendfall as priest (sp)
sorry but the quest are bugged same for my mage and the pnj i see in the videos of the 7.2.5 legionofficial are missing here! the only diff is i can't l recruit any champion on my priest hall but ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] chamion of legendfall as priest (sp)
rillus

Replies: 2
Views: 426

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-05-2019, 16:32:44   Subject: chamion of legendfall as priest (sp)
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof:
i'm trying to recruit a champion in my hall after the pnj of the broken isle rivage ask me to go back in my halll/ in there i can't recruit anybody a ...
  Topic: All Artefact service bug 13 euros for nothing?
rillus

Replies: 0
Views: 198

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 11-05-2019, 17:50:12   Subject: All Artefact service bug 13 euros for nothing?
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: artefact weapon priest/ i pay to gett the level 110 without leveling , and then i pay for the all artefact weapon i get the tri but what a surprise not portail for ...

Page 1 of 1