Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Pre-MoP Raids
rzuk

Replies: 26
Views: 16521

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 27-08-2016, 06:06:34   Subject: Pre-MoP Raids
In Ulduar 25 Edit:
In Ulduar 10&25 while killing the trash before Icecrown Citadel the VDW chest Edit2:
The [url=https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=70346&name=slime-puddle]Slime Pu ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Culling of Stratholme] Chrono Lord Epoch is unattackable on Heroic + Arthas script
rzuk

Replies: 6
Views: 2029

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 22-08-2016, 22:52:46   Subject: [REJECTED] [Culling of Stratholme] Chrono Lord Epoch is unattackable on Heroic + Arthas script
2 weeks ago I managed to kill the Chrono-Lord following this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePt9bfP4oiI
but it took me a few tries, because like you said - Arthas gets stuck on the stairs. And ...
  Topic: [ICC][Sindragosa] Ice Tomb bugged
rzuk

Replies: 15
Views: 4836

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-08-2016, 00:17:10   Subject: [ICC][Sindragosa] Ice Tomb bugged
[quote ascuns]
Eh?
Blizz has made a lot of changes to the old raids to make them soloable, so that people can farm transmogs/achievements/mounts/pets and because some players simply like soloing the old content. The ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] Ulduar vehicles gear scaling
rzuk

Replies: 14
Views: 2808

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 20-08-2016, 00:04:43   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] Ulduar vehicles gear scaling
[quote ascuns]
I was wondering if it would be possible to modify Flame Leviathan's script so that he wouldn't reset and evade when he's being attacked normally by a player - that way we'd be able to solo him without having to use the vehicles
or IDK, at least make him skippa ...
  Topic: VOTE SHOP PROMOTION: Race / faction change + Epic flying mount
rzuk

Replies: 44
Views: 55051

PostForum: Old Announcements   Posted: 13-08-2016, 23:29:46   Subject: VOTE SHOP PROMOTION: Race / faction change + Epic flying mount
[quote ascuns]
Same here, I've been voting since I joined this server and it worked just fine untill Friday when I encountered this weird problem, so I posted here hoping that maybe someone had a similar issue and would suggest a solution, like you know clean the system registry, flush DNS, pray to Ra, ANYTHING useful.
That's what pe ...
  Topic: VOTE SHOP PROMOTION: Race / faction change + Epic flying mount
rzuk

Replies: 44
Views: 55051

PostForum: Old Announcements   Posted: 13-08-2016, 10:49:28   Subject: VOTE SHOP PROMOTION: Race / faction change + Epic flying mount
[quote ascuns]
nvm, I flushed DNS and now it works -

Page 1 of 1