2FA

Search found 89 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Arena-Realm
schaka

Replies: 27
Views: 4368

PostForum: Other   Posted: 15-05-2012, 16:29:56   Subject: Arena-Realm
I suggested this a while ago and people pretty much told me this is not going to happen. Can be found in the suggestion thread.
I said it a million times before. As the original founder of A-T (along ...
  Topic: Freakz vs Molten
schaka

Replies: 42
Views: 17296

PostForum: Other   Posted: 09-05-2012, 16:11:42   Subject: Freakz vs Molten
Do you *** Ukranian mogoloid even UNDERSTAND how a DDoS attack works? SERVERS AREN'T PHYSICALLY ACCESABLE FOR THE ADMINS. THEY STAND IN A BIG *** ROOM FAR FROM WHERE SHOCKER LIVES. HE IS DEPEN ...
  Topic: For GM's and all players
schaka

Replies: 11
Views: 2019

PostForum: Other   Posted: 03-05-2012, 16:06:15   Subject: For GM's and all players
Map extraction doesn't work properly on RoV and Dalaran, so just forget about them. Aside from the fact that they're shit anyway, it's impossible due to z-axis bugs to make CC work properly.
  Topic: [FIXED] Stealth/Invisibility/Prowl vs Absord Effects
schaka

Replies: 15
Views: 3888

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-04-2012, 15:52:58   Subject: [FIXED] Stealth/Invisibility/Prowl vs Absord Effects
Invisibility is not interrupted by CC on this server. And it breaks on absorb dots.
The other stuff (not getting rogues/ferals out) is working correctly.
  Topic: Swixy in PvP -- OP 70K -- UP!!!!!
schaka

Replies: 59
Views: 10614

PostForum: Other   Posted: 21-04-2012, 16:02:22   Subject: Swixy in PvP -- OP 70K -- UP!!!!!
[quote ascuns]
Do you even know anything about WoW? Swifty can't even reach 2.2k because he's such a baddie. He's a Vanilla hero sellout that is hated amongst ALL the decent PvPers.
His latest video was pretty good. ...
  Topic: Some info about Exodus realm
schaka

Replies: 19
Views: 3680

PostForum: Other   Posted: 20-04-2012, 11:21:57   Subject: Some info about Exodus realm
Dietrying is a horde multiboxer. He doesn't play Alliance.
Thinking factions are any different or pigeonholing everyone on the same faction, however, is really childish behavior. It's all people behind the screen. And they win for a reason. Healers are part o ...
  Topic: Mindcontrol bug/exploit
schaka

Replies: 130
Views: 27187

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-04-2012, 15:24:24   Subject: Mindcontrol bug/exploit
The way bigger problem is, that if you dispel the Mindcontrol buff of the caster, it doesn't break the cast.
Priests should be able to dispel mind control from enemy casters, however it doesn't do anything here.
  Topic: [FIXED] DK 4 deathrune in arena
schaka

Replies: 51
Views: 8683

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-04-2012, 15:20:13   Subject: [FIXED] DK 4 deathrune in arena
You can get 4 death runes anyway, because http://www.wowhead.com/spell=85948 converts 1 blood and 1 frost rune both into a death rune. UNFORTUNATELY that is completely bugged here, so right now the chains of ice bug is the only thing that makes Unholy even pla ...
  Topic: Interface Scripts
schaka

Replies: 0
Views: 523

PostForum: Other   Posted: 15-04-2012, 14:42:28   Subject: Interface Scripts
I made this for myself recently, but decided to not use it, because I'm already too used to the Interface I've been playing with since 2007.
So I just thought, I'd share it here. It's simple scripts that could be used in macros, but in a LUA file, so you have ...
  Topic: wow addon Gladius
schaka

Replies: 5
Views: 1364

PostForum: Other   Posted: 14-04-2012, 00:49:14   Subject: wow addon Gladius
http://fbe.am/54O
Please try this AddOn.
If it doesn't work, I am very sorry. I have tried fixing it myself again and so far that is what I have.
I will try working on it and see if I can get it to function. It's mostly copy&paste functions from Gladdy ...
  Topic: Any news
schaka

Replies: 6
Views: 1815

PostForum: Other   Posted: 13-04-2012, 19:25:22   Subject: Any news
They are spending $150k on a solid protection and you think the attackers won?
Doubt so. Unfortunately, these things don't happen faster. And I don't see how players would not come back to Freakz instantly if it's up again.
I've done these things myself. Swi ...
  Topic: Here is a Funny Story for all.
schaka

Views: 10702

PostForum: Other   Posted: 12-04-2012, 11:22:31   Subject: Here is a Funny Story for all.
Most other servers use Skyfire too, right?
You should be trading fixes like Pokémon cards. You see something you like and offer them something that they don't have in exchange.
For example the working guild system for the working, well developed (in case it ...
  Topic: Here is a Funny Story for all.
schaka

Views: 10702

PostForum: Other   Posted: 12-04-2012, 10:06:07   Subject: Here is a Funny Story for all.
[quote ascuns]
Exactly. Like you implied, what matters are working spells/talents. They "balance" the game. And there is no server that comes even CLOSE to Freakz in that matter.
Like what does 4.2.2 matter if not even the 4.0.6 spells work. What do arenaframes mat ...
  Topic: How to connect from non-Romanian country during the DDoS attack
schaka

Replies: 31
Views: 27069

PostForum: Other   Posted: 12-04-2012, 09:49:41   Subject: How to connect from non-Romanian country during the DDoS attack
[quote ascuns]
Thanks. I don't mind how often it's being posted, actually. It makes more players play again and the DDoS less effective. But there have been 6 or more posts about proxying to a Romanian IP, so your traffic doesn't get cut, already. Would be easier to keep it to the existing threads. Or at least if you have to add something, provide the original link.
  Topic: How to connect from non-Romanian country during the DDoS attack
schaka

Replies: 31
Views: 27069

PostForum: Other   Posted: 12-04-2012, 08:21:47   Subject: How to connect from non-Romanian country during the DDoS attack
If you are stealing my tutorial, be at least so nice and provide credit.

Page 1 of 6 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next