User
Pass
2FA

Search found 57 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Can not remove 7.1.5 artifact research notes from inventory
schwim

Replies: 1
Views: 272

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-01-2019, 15:28:56   Subject: Can not remove 7.1.5 artifact research notes from inventory
Character Name: Schwim
Item Name & ID: Artifact Research Notes 139390
Armory Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=139390&&name=artifact-research-notes
Details:
Hi th ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Artifact research notes no longer actionable
schwim

Replies: 4
Views: 689

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-01-2019, 03:50:22   Subject: [REJECTED] Artifact research notes no longer actionable
Sorry for the late continuation but subsequent question.
How do I get rid of the old ones? I can't destroy them, can't use them and can't sell them. They seem to be stuck in my bags for life.
  Topic: Is the server now PVP?
schwim

Replies: 5
Views: 944

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-12-2018, 19:05:34   Subject: Is the server now PVP?
I'll try another class but I'm pretty sure it's not my aura as holy paladin, which I often get flagged for PVP on. No damage is being dealt by me at the time that it happens.
schwim

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-12-2018, 19:03:19   Subject: Is the server now PVP?
[quote ascuns]
Hi there and thanks for the help, mini!
Holy and ret paladin
schwim

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-12-2018, 17:23:17   Subject: Is the server now PVP?
Hi there everyone!
PVP flag has always been a little bit wonky, where I had to log or TP to remove my PVP flag but after the update, it seems like it's PVP or nothing. I can just stand still at a flight point and I'll get flagged for PVP although it's disabl ...
schwim

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-12-2018, 17:39:41   Subject: [REJECTED] Artifact research notes no longer actionable
I see, thanks very much for the clarification. I've got new ones in the works and will use those to continue the leveling.
Thanks again!
schwim

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-12-2018, 04:44:44   Subject: Artifact research notes no longer actionable
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=139390&name=artifact-research-notes
Bug description: After looting two artifact research notes in my class hall, I tried to use them but nothing occurs on click. I tried two specializat ...
  Topic: I need help to update
schwim

Replies: 3
Views: 579

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-12-2018, 18:35:07   Subject: I need help to update
I'm downloading a fresh torrent now. Once it's done, I'll zip and upload it. I'll send you a link via PM once it's done.
If anyone else needs a direct download link, just post.
  Topic: I need help to update
schwim

Replies: 3
Views: 579

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-12-2018, 15:23:47   Subject: I need help to update
Hi there, fenix!
Are you looking for a zip file to download that doesn't require a torrent client? If so, let me know and I can place the zip on one of my servers so you can grab it.
  Topic: Any way to level archaeology?
schwim

Views: 244

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-12-2018, 22:17:35   Subject: Any way to level archaeology?
Hi there everyone!
I've tried a few arch locations on my map. The items, when found never actually show up although it shows me progressing through the dig. When it's done, I am told that I completed dig "UNKNOWN".
Is it just a broken aspect of t ...
  Topic: Any way to complete Halls of Reflection?
schwim

Views: 343

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-11-2018, 18:35:44   Subject: Any way to complete Halls of Reflection?
Hi there everyone!
I can't seem to Escape the Lich King. I get the quest to talk to Jaina but no scenario begins and even if I run to the end completion circle, the dungeon remains incomplete.
Is there any way to complete this for the achieve?
Thanks for yo ...
  Topic: Has anyone figured out how to complete Utgard Keep for achieve?
schwim

Replies: 0
Views: 184

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-11-2018, 17:24:31   Subject: Has anyone figured out how to complete Utgard Keep for achieve?
Hi there folks!

I've tried quite a few times in a lot of different ways to try to complete this dungeon for the achieve but at it's completion, I'm always left without Ingvar the Plunderer being checked off.

Has anyone figured out how to make it happen?

Tha ...
  Topic: X-53 touring rocket: Is it available?
schwim

Replies: 2
Views: 574

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-01-2018, 17:13:39   Subject: X-53 touring rocket: Is it available?
http://i.imgur.com/0IQYH3ol.jpg
Thanks again!
  Topic: X-53 touring rocket: Is it available?
schwim

Views: 574

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-01-2018, 16:53:25   Subject: X-53 touring rocket: Is it available?
Hi there everyone!
I was wondering if someone could clear up whether this two seater mount is available in the game? I've found a couple topics regarding Freakz birthdays in which it's mentioned but I can't find it elsewhere.
I never see the vial of the sands on the auction so thought I might get a 2 seater via the ...
  Topic: Need help with [110] Time to Collect
schwim

Views: 652

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-01-2018, 19:42:16   Subject: Need help with [110] Time to Collect
Thanks a bunch for the help, Power. It seems to be a phased quest so if you don't have it at the same stage, you can't help. I've yet to find anyone that's on the chain, much less at the same point.
I'll hold on to the quest and park there on my idle time to see if I can't find someone else as ill prepared as I am f ...

Page 1 of 4 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next