User
Pass
2FA

Search found 9 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Glory of the Wartorn Hero achievement ( losing my profession achiev )
soulseater

Replies: 1
Views: 159

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-05-2021, 09:56:02   Subject: Glory of the Wartorn Hero achievement ( losing my profession achiev )
WoW Freakz
Character name:Glory of the Wartorn Hero achievement ( losing my profession achiev )
Bug description: well this achievement ( losing my profession ) asks you summon and defeat 8 mini bo ...
  Topic: leeeeeeeeeroy jenkins achivment not working
soulseater

Replies: 0
Views: 238

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-08-2019, 15:30:33   Subject: leeeeeeeeeroy jenkins achivment not working
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: leeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins achievement not working !
hello i wanted to complete the achievement leeroy Jenkins but i found that the npc is dead and cant be resurrected ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] rogue weekly chest
soulseater

Views: 273

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-02-2019, 11:50:03   Subject: rogue weekly chest
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: hello i want to report a bug that happened to me today while i was trying to open the weekly chest on rogue class hall
at first i walked to the chest click on it ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] whirlwind bug
soulseater

Views: 268

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-01-2019, 19:43:04   Subject: whirlwind bug
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: hello my friend is having some surval huge bugs on his warrior his name is thefatale and he asked me to report it for him. the bugs are like this : whirlwind ...
  Topic: [FIXED] Other classes should not be able to enter in the DK class hall
soulseater

Views: 870

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 05-01-2019, 16:18:59   Subject: [FIXED] Other classes should not be able to enter in the DK class hall
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: somehow i was flying across the broken shore looking for chests for quest of today and accedently i saw the DK class hall i was pretty curious and i get in t ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] hunter class campaign quest : informing our allies
soulseater

Views: 314

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-12-2018, 03:07:12   Subject: hunter class campaign quest : informing our allies
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: hunter class campaogn quest : informing our allies .... whenever i click on an ally the NPC was suppose to give me a quest but in this bug the NPCS gives nothing an ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] anglers daily quests
soulseater

Views: 357

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-10-2018, 03:23:21   Subject: anglers daily quests
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/
Bug description: hello ... i made a ticket in wow game about the daily quests in karasran wilds ( anglers whraf ) and i think its bugged .. because when u ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] icecrown citadel ( gunship battle 25 mode )
soulseater

Views: 576

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-09-2018, 11:16:10   Subject: icecrown citadel ( gunship battle 25 mode )
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: the 3 rd boss in the 25 mode does not work the 2nd canon is missing so you cant kill the alliance gunship
Proof:
  Topic: [REJECTED] artifact bug report
soulseater

Views: 326

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-09-2018, 19:06:58   Subject: artifact bug report
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: quest ( the unseen blade )
Proof: hello ... i wanted to write you this to report a bug that is happening to me in the game , i ll tell you what happen
so first ...

Page 1 of 1