Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [PvE] [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Nythendra
spade

Replies: 45
Views: 9993

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 21-08-2017, 10:26:27   Subject: [PvE] [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Nythendra
Hello,
Just to summaries all of the issues with Nythendra:
Difficulty : N & H & M
Mechanic : Heart of the Swarm
Issue : Some of the patches of "Infested Ground" will go towards ...
  Topic: [Shadowmoon Valley] Battle of the Crimson watch
spade

Replies: 8
Views: 2368

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-08-2017, 14:06:40   Subject: [Shadowmoon Valley] Battle of the Crimson watch
The quest is still not working - You can't kill the last NPC.
  Topic: [PvE] [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Nythendra
spade

Views: 9993

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 14-08-2017, 00:03:09   Subject: [PvE] [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Nythendra
Still bugged on mythic. It doesn't mind control you when you have more than 10 stacks and that is pretty much crucial for clearing the stacks and finish the encounter.
  Topic: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Ursoc
spade

Replies: 66
Views: 13314

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 07-08-2017, 23:30:24   Subject: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Ursoc
[quote ascuns]
Even thought it says '[FIXED] Fixed an issue where Nightmare Images weren't decreasing their size on Mythic difficulties', Images are still big. Just did the encounter 1h ago.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Karazhan, Blackwing Lair, Blackwing Descent] Not working.
spade

Replies: 1
Views: 467

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-07-2017, 09:09:50   Subject: [Karazhan, Blackwing Lair, Blackwing Descent] Not working.
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof:
Karazhan : You can't start the Opera event, which won't let you continue with other bosses.
Blackwing Lair : You can't even get into it.
Blackwing Descent : My WoW Client, crashes when I enter Blackwing Descent. ...
  Topic: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Elerethe Renferal
spade

Views: 10055

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 26-07-2017, 15:14:19   Subject: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Elerethe Renferal
[quote ascuns]

I am not really sure you're quite right. The boss has two phases, Roc form and a Spider form. She starts in a Spider form and as soon as she reaches 100 energy, she should go in a Roc form and FLY to the next platform. Then when she reaches 100 energy, she will get back to spider. When she is a spider, the process wil ...
  Topic: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Elerethe Renferal
spade

Views: 10055

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 26-07-2017, 11:03:03   Subject: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Elerethe Renferal
Greetings,

I am not quite sure if that's a bug or not, but on heroic difficulty every time she goes on the third platform, she gets the "Web walker" buff and this is wiping us. As well as I know, she gets the buff if she touches any of the web bridges and that is against exploits (tanking her on the web bridges or something) but when she goes to the third platform, ...

Page 1 of 1