Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
squallface

Replies: 160
Views: 57625

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-06-2017, 07:42:07   Subject: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
overall it seems like a decent idea. Monday and Friday resets may be a bit uneven. Maybe Monday and Thursday, so that it's a bit more evenly spaced. Staff members are currently taxed as it is with Leg ...
  Topic: Report a Staff Member
squallface

Replies: 8
Views: 4073

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-06-2017, 17:02:57   Subject: Report a Staff Member
I'm not lying. Nor am I putting you in a bad light. You're doing that yourself. You say I insulted you and the server enough to warrant a ban. I want you to show me what was said that warranted the ba ...
squallface

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-06-2017, 16:35:41   Subject: Jack
When you banned me the first time, it was because I asked someone who was advertising their live stream of the legion server to show me the broken stuff on the server. That is not insulting the server, that is stating a fact. The Legion server JUST went up. It ...
squallface

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-06-2017, 17:52:40   Subject: Jack O'Mighty Abuse of power report
I am submitting a formal complaint against the Moderator Jack O'Mighty. This person blatantly abuses their power to mute or ban anyone that he has a difference of opinion with. My first encounter with him was when he muted me for his own personal pleasure, wit ...

Page 1 of 1