Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Addon or character problem ?
surduliku

Replies: 6
Views: 1140

PostForum: Other   Posted: 09-06-2020, 11:01:36   Subject: Addon or character problem ?
Hello, just providing some new information.
If you look at the attached image you will see in the chatbox that when empowering my Artifact Weapon with AP, it says it is a keystone. The same thing ha ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Warswords of the Valarjar seen by the game as a mythic keystone
surduliku

Replies: 8
Views: 997

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-06-2020, 00:18:44   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Warswords of the Valarjar seen by the game as a mythic keystone
I have tried unstucking, as you have asked, there has been no change.
Looking forward to further hearing from you.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Warswords of the Valarjar seen by the game as a mythic keystone
surduliku

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-05-2020, 14:05:11   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Warswords of the Valarjar seen by the game as a mythic keystone
Unfortunately I am not sure how this would be tested as it seems to be an issue related only to my character. Nobody has ever heard of a bug in the same fashion as far as I am aware.
If you could kin ...
surduliku

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-05-2020, 13:37:06   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Warswords of the Valarjar seen by the game as a mythic keystone
I have deleted cache folder, it has been like this ever since I returned to freakz about a month ago. It wasn't an issue until now, as I want to use SimCraft and it won't see the weapon, because it ap ...
surduliku

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-05-2020, 12:48:06   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Warswords of the Valarjar seen by the game as a mythic keystone
Just as a quick reply, I have noticed that the exact thing happens on the protection artifact, but not on the arms one. Hope this helps towards finding a fix.
surduliku

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-05-2020, 19:13:55   Subject: Warswords of the Valarjar seen by the game as a mythic keystone
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=128908&name=warswords-of-the-valarjar
Bug description: the artifact weapon appears as a mythic keystone as per below:
Whenev ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Heirlooms disappeared
surduliku

Replies: 1
Views: 455

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 27-07-2017, 11:33:34   Subject: Heirlooms disappeared
WoW Freakz link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/brothrey
Bug description: As the server launched, I bought a full heirloom set on my warrior. As I started leveling an alt, I send the ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Accidentaly deleted the wrong character, and it had the heirlooms on it
surduliku

Replies: 1
Views: 782

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 23-06-2017, 11:16:41   Subject: Accidentaly deleted the wrong character, and it had the heirlooms on it
Character Name: Brancusi
Item Name & ID: setul de heirloom
Armory Link: no link, since it's deleted
Details: (optional) I was trying to delete the character below it, but I was careless. The re ...

Page 1 of 1