Search found 36 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Stuff
taelar

Replies: 8
Views: 1061

PostForum: Other   Posted: 01-02-2013, 05:49:06   Subject: Stuff
[quote ascuns]
I've hit the Xp issues mainly in Eastern Plaguelands but other than that no real issues came up. I just grabbed a Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdom map of what area you should be for any given level and used that as a guideline. After leveling a toon or so you'll get th ...
  Topic: Transmogfication npc
taelar

Replies: 3
Views: 790

PostForum: Other   Posted: 31-01-2013, 18:15:50   Subject: Transmogfication npc
Transmogrification did not exist in 4.1. This is why they created a new character to deal with transmogging. Now that we have entered a patch where it is actually part of the game, you need to find it's real location in game.
  Topic: Stuff
taelar

Views: 1061

PostForum: Other   Posted: 31-01-2013, 18:12:57   Subject: Stuff
[quote ascuns]
Strange even with the higher XP from the past, I never had issues with being too outgeared to handle leveling. I always quested and managed to find decent gear. One thing I should note...I've heard that leveling an Elemental shaman at the earlier levels can be quite painful and you can die quite easily. Perhaps you are ...
  Topic: Has anyone encountered this bug before?
taelar

Replies: 4
Views: 978

PostForum: Other   Posted: 31-01-2013, 18:09:37   Subject: Has anyone encountered this bug before?
Yup this has happened to me before. I started to clear my cache before even logging on everyday now and the problem has not occurred again. Perhaps give that a try? I'm not sure what the problem is but it's a right pain in the *** for BH 25. If you find anything else do let me know, I'm curious what else might be causing it.
  Topic: wtf bug?
taelar

Replies: 6
Views: 921

PostForum: Other   Posted: 29-01-2013, 18:07:35   Subject: wtf bug?
Likewise. I was on my druid so...instant flight form ftw. - They know about it. It will be fixed soon.
  Topic: TOP ISSUES
taelar

Views: 1683

PostForum: Other   Posted: 29-01-2013, 05:51:57   Subject: Re: TOP ISSUES
[quote ascuns]
Oh I'm sorry did you miss the part where you're free to leave?
  Topic: Lunar Festival
taelar

Replies: 9
Views: 1674

PostForum: Other   Posted: 27-01-2013, 00:08:38   Subject: Lunar Festival
I'm confused here. I was tryign to get the elder that is at Light's Hope. Upon coming near the area, I get the same error as OP. Could you clarify what we need to do to bypass it?
  Topic: Blacklist - Confirmed Exodus ninjas [Updated: 5.06.2014]
taelar

Replies: 330
Views: 99882

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-01-2013, 19:57:04   Subject: Blacklist - Confirmed Exodus ninjas [Updated: 5.06.2014]
I was in this raid. You did not deserve it at all. While your burst dps was good (I will give you that), you contributed almost 1% to the damage if that much. I remember raging because I watched you run away from everyone when you had Blackout and then get one shot. The time you were rezzed you got hit with a meteor..so we can't really blame you for that one. Still you did less damage than a healer if I remember correctly. I don't see h ...
  Topic: Listed as an exploiter?
taelar

Replies: 22
Views: 3414

PostForum: Other   Posted: 25-01-2013, 19:21:44   Subject: Listed as an exploiter?
I believe the "bug abuse" came from the fact that conquest was reset at an incorrect time period. I'm not sure when but lets just say midway through the week. And this allowed him to get an additional *insert number here* amount of conquest.
GM perspective: He still did pvp and got the conquest. So he bug abused
His perspective: He was not really understanding when the reset was. Perhaps the server reset normally (they had c ...
  Topic: The EXP rate is still bugged.
taelar

Replies: 3
Views: 739

PostForum: Other   Posted: 25-01-2013, 19:17:35   Subject: The EXP rate is still bugged.
I wouldn't expect a fix for this that fast as I'm sure there are a lot more crucial game fixes to be made. But lets hope they get to it soon. -
taelar

PostForum: Other   Posted: 25-01-2013, 19:13:14   Subject: Listed as an exploiter?
Nice try. But try not to waste your time spewing insults where you have 0 proof nor know my in game toons. Cheers. -
And exactly Berna. It's a fine line to run down and figure out. To be honest no non-staff who can't actually see what really happened can make any judgement.
taelar

PostForum: Other   Posted: 25-01-2013, 18:43:49   Subject: Listed as an exploiter?
Rhop, stop being a little shit and wasting everyone's time. Sorry I meant... stp bng lil shit nd wstng evry1ns time.
  Topic: Invisible in arena - banable or not?
taelar

Replies: 5
Views: 1413

PostForum: Other   Posted: 25-01-2013, 04:19:52   Subject: Invisible in arena - banable or not?
Well from a third party viewer I would ban the second person but not the first. While it may be a bug, even after telling them which hydraftw did in whispers and /s...they decided to abuse it and continue. By replying they basically showed that and the screenshots captured that they did in fact know something was wrong. This could be the reason the GM decided they were abusing it (even if it was a server side bug). Whereas in the first ...
  Topic: Time to lower the rates FOR THE HORDE? ))
taelar

Replies: 31
Views: 5887

PostForum: Other   Posted: 25-01-2013, 00:18:15   Subject: Re: Time to lower the rates FOR THE HORDE? ))
HEARD the buff is still there but is only visual now.
  Topic: Locking threads - Horde honor issue
taelar

Replies: 38
Views: 4358

PostForum: Other   Posted: 23-01-2013, 04:33:39   Subject: Locking threads - Horde honor issue
So we can summarize there are some Horde that managed to farm enough and get the RNG factor of getting into winning BGs and thus gearing multiple chars. Others not so much. Those "others" are on this thread complaining. What do you expect the staff to do? They cannot aid the Horde anymore without getting backlash from the Alliance.
Also I spent a good 2+ hours today doing bgs on alliance. We lost every single one and none were close. I'm talking a whopping graveyard farming, curb-stomping farm. This is probably been going on a lot lately and i ...

Page 1 of 3 Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next