User
Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Stormheim] Bug in mission A trial of might after server crash
tallerdos

Replies: 3
Views: 363

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-07-2020, 03:21:50   Subject: [REJECTED] [Stormheim] Bug in mission A trial of might after server crash
Well I found a not so good solution, thanks to the Reak player, I was able to complete the mission, I couldn't record a video but in the screenshot it can be seen that even in battle I did not observe ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Stormheim] Bug in mission A trial of might after server crash
tallerdos

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-07-2020, 03:53:55   Subject: [REJECTED] [Stormheim] Bug in mission A trial of might after server crash
I update with a bug video, I also highlight that I cannot unlock the world missions because I cannot continue the missions for this bugg, I go to other areas where missions mark me but they do not app ...
tallerdos

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-07-2020, 01:00:46   Subject: [Stormheim] Bug in mission A trial of might after server crash
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=39594&name=a-trial-of-might
Bug description: I have a bug in a mission in Stormheim, while I clicked the control, the NPC appea ...
  Topic: Bug en mision "A trial of might" despues de caida del server
tallerdos

Replies: 0
Views: 104

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-07-2020, 01:24:14   Subject: Bug en mision "A trial of might" despues de caida del server
https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=39594&name=a-trial-of-might
Buenas, tengo un bug en una mision en Stormheim, mientras le di click al control aparecio el NPC que debo matar, per ...

Page 1 of 1