Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Druid marks not working at barber shop
tekakashi

Replies: 4
Views: 484

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-02-2022, 01:59:47   Subject: [REJECTED] Druid marks not working at barber shop
+1 !
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Quest][Legion] Assault on Broken Shore
tekakashi

Replies: 3
Views: 335

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-11-2021, 11:18:24   Subject: [REJECTED] [Quest][Legion] Assault on Broken Shore
after reconnection on krasus area, a raven is present at the center of the plateform. You can use it and enter stage 2 of the quest
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Quest][Legion] Assault on Broken Shore
tekakashi

Replies: 3
Views: 335

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-11-2021, 00:17:06   Subject: [REJECTED] [Quest][Legion] Assault on Broken Shore
+1... Any news about this bug? Without this line of quest, there is no way to unlock new races (void elf...).
  Topic: [Quest][Suramar] Shal'Aran
tekakashi

Replies: 2
Views: 825

PostForum: Other   Posted: 30-12-2020, 14:37:05   Subject: [Quest][Suramar] Shal'Aran
I confirm, the quest cannot be validated. The impact is greater than just this quest because the whole nightfallen reputation seems to be locked...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Item] Stormwind Auction House bug
tekakashi

Replies: 17
Views: 1792

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 22-12-2020, 01:21:14   Subject: [FIXED] [Item] Stormwind Auction House bug
[quote ascuns]
Hey guys, I just checked and it seems that the AH is broken when buying glyphs... It always say that the item is unavailable and we just loose the money...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Item] Stormwind Auction House bug
tekakashi

Replies: 17
Views: 1792

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 21-12-2020, 16:16:15   Subject: [FIXED] [Item] Stormwind Auction House bug
[quote ascuns]
Hello everyone,
Same thing here, do you resolve the problem or have received your items? I also bought two Glyphs (for around 4k) and did not received them in my mailbox...
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks for your time and for your great job!
Char name: Menelmire
  Topic: Most of migrating armor glitched.
tekakashi

Replies: 2
Views: 488

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-10-2017, 10:40:56   Subject: Most of migrating armor glitched.
Same problem here...
Character Name: Esuna
Item Name & ID: whole armor (High Priest set)
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/esuna
Details: (optional): All the armor pieces disapeared after I visit the class hall....
By the way, and if possible, could you please send me communal armor set (instead of high priest) ?
http://www.wowhead.com/tra ...

Page 1 of 1