Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Suramar] Quest chain break after "Survey Says..."
terramorte

Replies: 5
Views: 399

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-10-2020, 22:58:51   Subject: [REJECTED] [Suramar] Quest chain break after "Survey Says..."
Subject 16 was missing. I posted in a bug report on the recommendation of other players who were as dumbfounded as I were.
I may need to be eighter more careful with the quests or do more research. O ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Hunter Campaign] Baron and the Huntsman NPC missing?
terramorte

Replies: 2
Views: 212

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-10-2020, 21:32:33   Subject: [REJECTED] [Hunter Campaign] Baron and the Huntsman NPC missing?
Update!
Server restart seems like fixed it!
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Hunter Campaign] Baron and the Huntsman NPC missing?
terramorte

Replies: 2
Views: 212

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-10-2020, 17:18:11   Subject: [Hunter Campaign] Baron and the Huntsman NPC missing?
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=baron+and+the+huntesman (not available in database?)
Character name: Dereadore
Bug description: Huntsman Blake is not in Stormhime ...
terramorte

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-10-2020, 13:36:48   Subject: [REJECTED] [Suramar] Quest chain break after "Survey Says..."
thanks, I found what went wrong... 5 other people tried to help me in-game and they didn't have a clue what happened.
terramorte

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-10-2020, 03:48:57   Subject: [Suramar] Quest chain break after "Survey Says..."
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=41762&name=sympathizers-among-the-shal-dorei
Character name: Dreadore
Bug description: In Suramar after completing the "Su ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Trail of Echoes
terramorte

Replies: 3
Views: 257

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-07-2020, 13:54:10   Subject: [REJECTED] Trail of Echoes
NPC just needs a coordinate adjustment or something it is kinda game breaking so I would be happy if someone could reset him...

Page 1 of 1