Search found 78 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: World PvP <85
thebotz

Replies: 9
Views: 1778

PostForum: Other   Posted: 07-10-2013, 07:50:25   Subject: World PvP <85
[quote ascuns]
You kidding? While they are still powerful, their nerf changed a whole lot. A good healer can easily keep someone up through 1-2 of them for a while, and their run speed give you time to react if you a ...
  Topic: Let's make a rule for one guy! - Multiboxing
thebotz

Replies: 26
Views: 7009

PostForum: Other   Posted: 03-10-2013, 21:08:02   Subject: Let's make a rule for one guy! - Multiboxing
http://i.imgur.com/LWKTgD9.jpg
Complaints from people who are just angered about a loss should never influence GMs in any way. Shocker, Ravenous, and whoever else might have had a say in this decision, please reconsider. As I said before, multiboxing is neither botting, is not useless to its team and is not keeping other players from entering B ...
thebotz

PostForum: Other   Posted: 02-10-2013, 16:30:44   Subject: Let's make a rule for one guy! - Multiboxing
The additionnal income blizzard gets from those extra accounts that the little multiboxing populace of retail has is worth jack s*** compared to their total subs or just the sheer amount of retard rage about it on their forums (they'd get more money out of automated botting accounts). If they allow it, it's because it's not cheating.
The money argument regarding multiboxing ha ...
  Topic: Damage hack
thebotz

Replies: 13
Views: 948

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-10-2013, 16:23:11   Subject: Damage hack
Idk if it was said clearly anywhere, but whenever they removed the items from vote shops, they did also remove them from donation shop, and stated (I don't remember if it was through a topic or only PMs to Vickie and Muhahahahh) that they'd be bannable if used in PvP. Your choices with the twinks are to either keep the items and level them, or message Shocker with item finder l ...
  Topic: Damage hack
thebotz

Replies: 13
Views: 948

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-10-2013, 15:04:38   Subject: Damage hack
Haven't you heard Macedo? Because of recent pressure from server retards, both those twinks and multiboxing have been outlawed.
But yes, in the case of the twinks, you can message Shocker for a refund. The entire toon will get deleted though, so don't leave gold or anything on it.
@Macedo, have a look at http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Let-s-make-a-rule-for-one-guy-Multiboxing-t2 ...
thebotz

PostForum: Other   Posted: 01-10-2013, 07:52:10   Subject: Let's make a rule for one guy! - Multiboxing
Here's your daily line of bull**** :
Multiboxing is now prohibited in terms of battlegrounds. Dozens of complaints regarding it made us take this decision. Persons who do this are some sort of semi-bots, they are not actually useful to their team and they occupy spots in the battlegrounds that could go to "real" players.
We shall take a look at that in a moment. But ...
  Topic: Ultimate Wow Twink Video "with short story"
thebotz

Replies: 12
Views: 2991

PostForum: WoW Movies   Posted: 01-10-2013, 00:43:45   Subject: Ultimate Wow Twink Video "with short story"
T'was fun while it lasted -
Renew from Vickie made an 85 unkillable for the duration, and mixed up with the 4 battle rezzes of my DK team and a normal healer to draw attention away, it was quite scary to deal with -
While an 85 can struggle to get back to a fighting ready setup after a battle rez, those twinks would just stand back up with full power, instantly.
Sad that G ...
  Topic: Why Exodus realm is so lag ?!
thebotz

Replies: 36
Views: 5558

PostForum: Other   Posted: 30-09-2013, 22:01:14   Subject: Why Exodus realm is so lag ?!
If there's over 800 people online on Exodus, the ping goes way up, quite enough to make multiboxing a pain, because /follow, /assist and IwT are delayed exponentially. If the toons don't see each other on the exact spot they're on, they don't react properly. They target what the main was targeting a second ago, which is not my new target, they circle around a target that's a bi ...
  Topic: Arena..
thebotz

Replies: 11
Views: 3033

PostForum: Other   Posted: 30-09-2013, 07:31:49   Subject: Arena..
You can get matched against any MMR if you or the other team sat in queue for 5 minutes. So yeah, if you queued late, probably what happened.
  Topic: Mute this crazy person
thebotz

Replies: 6
Views: 826

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-09-2013, 06:54:31   Subject: Mute this crazy person
He's been on for this entire sunday. Had a troll vs troll fight with Juggles. Monologued for hours. Called the entire server ***. He came, he saw, and he monologued.
Some of his ideas make some sense, depending on how you look at them, but damn hell, he's in the wrong place for telling them. Please go on some spiritual forum or something. They'll love you there.
  Topic: Report a Gamemaster
thebotz

Replies: 954
Views: 147075

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-09-2013, 19:36:01   Subject: Report a Gamemaster
Well, facts are that my toons got kicked one by one from Twin Peaks with about a second in-between each, had 7 day deserter, which got removed within 10-15 mins of the kick after I made a ticket.
Throughout the whole thing, nothing was said to me through either whispers or any other means. The ticket I made was never even marked as answered, I had to get rid of it myself.
  Topic: Report a Gamemaster
thebotz

Replies: 954
Views: 147075

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-09-2013, 23:48:26   Subject: Report a Gamemaster
Character name: Botzdotcom/Botzdctcom/Botzdotccm/Botzdctccm
Gamemaster name: No idea, check your logs.
Date and time: September 29, around 12:30 AM Realm Time.
More information on the subject: Getting randomly kicked out with a 7 day deserter while multiboxing battlegrounds. This is the second time it happened, and is getting old quickly.
The deserter was eventually removed ...
  Topic: Nenugalimas fly hack
thebotz

Replies: 6
Views: 560

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-09-2013, 22:46:05   Subject: Nenugalimas fly hack
Name : Nenugalimas
Date/Time : September 28
Realm : Exodus
Details : It's a teleport hack, not a fly-hack. The guy can TP to wherever he looks, instantly.
So I just downloaded fraps and went to a random BG to record myself and test it out. Turns out this guy was there. Wrong place wrong time for him.
Don't get distracted by me blasting through stuff. What's important is th ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [WOTLK] Trial of the Crusader - Faction Champions
thebotz

Replies: 2
Views: 992

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 27-09-2013, 19:06:05   Subject: [WOTLK] Trial of the Crusader - Faction Champions
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=117327/faction-champions-encounter
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: The champions shouldn't be immune to crowd control/knockbacks/interrupts.
It would be a quick fix for an encounter that's alot of fun even at 85, if you fight them on even odds, as opposed to what is done in WotLK. I never thought that a bu ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Shaman][PvP] Searing totem & earthbind totem
thebotz

Replies: 14
Views: 3335

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 27-09-2013, 00:41:58   Subject: [FIXED] [Shaman][PvP] Searing totem & earthbind totem
Oh, ya, I've noticed that one.
Basically, Searing Totem for enhancement will refresh the earthbind debuff instead of searing flame if the target has earthbind debuff and no searing flame stacks when it hits, turning it into a 100% slow (not an actual root) up until the earthbind totem refreshes it again, turning it into a 50% slow again until one of the two totems claims the d ...

Page 1 of 6 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next