User
Pass
2FA

Search found 19 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Cannot obtain the Artifact Weapon quest after obtaining hearthstone to Dalaran
timpug

Replies: 1
Views: 661

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-02-2020, 15:01:04   Subject: Cannot obtain the Artifact Weapon quest after obtaining hearthstone to Dalaran
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof: I cannot complete the artifact weapons quest. I did complete the previous quest for this. I have the Dalaran Hearthstone. I am level 110 and have been ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Can't access the artifat weapon questline in Dalaran
timpug

Views: 209

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-02-2020, 09:23:53   Subject: Can't access the artifat weapon questline in Dalaran
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof: I'm level 110 and haven't been able to find the quest giver for the artifact weapon questline. I've been told that if I walk around Dalaran I should be ...
  Topic: Recount not working
timpug

Replies: 2
Views: 595

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-10-2019, 22:38:55   Subject: Recount not working
awesome. thank you that worked. I appreciate the tip especially since it is outside of your area of support -
  Topic: Recount not working
timpug

Replies: 2
Views: 595

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-10-2019, 22:14:27   Subject: Recount not working
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof:
I downloaded recount from the Freakz quick Links. It worked fine. I decided to close it so I closed the little recount screen that is present when I pl ...
  Topic: map coordinate add on
timpug

Replies: 13
Views: 1973

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-10-2019, 17:18:56   Subject: map coordinate add on
Thanik you microk2. It works !!!
timpug

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-10-2019, 05:43:49   Subject: map coordinate add on
Are you asking me to delete the whole wtf folder? I only have one folder in wtf which is "account" and one file which is "config.wft". So I don't understand the path you provide ...
timpug

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-10-2019, 15:24:03   Subject: map coordinate add on
I didn't uninstall it but I did delete the coordsTracking folder in the Addons folder
Here is another way I tried to get it to work.--- I deleted all Coords tracking folders in the addons folder fir ...
timpug

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-10-2019, 14:29:38   Subject: map coordinate add on
I am looking at the twitch now. I see the heading "Gave Version" at the top right of my screen. Underneath it (for all the addons) it says 8.2.5. If I left click on "Game Version&qu ...
timpug

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-10-2019, 01:43:52   Subject: map coordinate add on
I didn't change anything? Was I supposed to? How do I do it if I am required to change it?
timpug

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-10-2019, 23:23:05   Subject: map coordinate add on
Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately that addon doesn't work for me. I get the ingame error message " your addons are experiencing a large number of errors and may be slowing downthe game. ...
timpug

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-10-2019, 18:53:09   Subject: map coordinate add on
I checked the list of addons on the Freakz site but couldn't find any addon that would provide me with my current map coordinates. Tried a couple that I used in other versions of warcraft but they do ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Can't turn in Attack on the Tower at Refuge Pointe Arathi Highlands
timpug

Views: 424

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-10-2019, 17:52:29   Subject: Can't turn in Attack on the Tower at Refuge Pointe Arathi Highlands
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
I am supposed to return to Skuerto at Refuge Pointe in Arathi Highlands.
Proof: I've completed this quest by obtaining all 3 items. They are in my back pack. W ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Can't turn in Yorla Darksnare quest
timpug

Views: 307

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-10-2019, 21:47:41   Subject: Can't turn in Yorla Darksnare quest
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof: I killed Yorla Darksnare (quest says it is complete) and went back to Shilah Slabchisel at Swifgear Station in the Wetlands. Shilah has a yellow questio ...
  Topic: New player gets message not using freakz launcher
timpug

Replies: 8
Views: 1947

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-10-2019, 15:27:59   Subject: New player gets message not using freakz launcher
Wanted to add this comment in case anyone else has intermittent problems with login.
Everything had been working well. I put the executable login icon on my desktop and logged in and out about a h ...
  Topic: New player gets message not using freakz launcher
timpug

Replies: 8
Views: 1947

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-10-2019, 06:55:40   Subject: New player gets message not using freakz launcher
Thank you very much Sarah. Your instructions and detailed explanations were impeccable. I am now able to enter the game and play without crashing.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next