Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Error #134 after changign language
tobiithekid

Replies: 1
Views: 666

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 27-09-2019, 00:27:49   Subject: Error #134 after changign language
Hello everyone.
I recently installed WoW from Battle.net accidentally, so I uninstalled the official game and proceeded to reinstall WoWFREAKZ because it crashed. I supposed that was because of the o ...
  Topic: Lenguaje a español latinoamerica
tobiithekid

Replies: 2
Views: 658

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-09-2019, 15:35:29   Subject: Lenguaje a español latinoamerica
Al parecer, no es posible por cuestiones del servidor según lo que se, tal vez si hay algún GM que sepa más te ayudará, pero dudo que puedas
  Topic: Stuck trying to start with Suramar story
tobiithekid

Replies: 5
Views: 765

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-09-2019, 13:46:47   Subject: Stuck trying to start with Suramar story
Oh sorry, it was there right, I thought the adventure journal was the quests journal
Than you very, very much
tobiithekid

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-09-2019, 13:33:31   Subject: Stuck trying to start with Suramar story
I can't see it, I am lvl 110 but when I am at dalaran I don't have any start link, maybe ths is some kind of bug?
tobiithekid

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-09-2019, 02:24:57   Subject: Stuck trying to start with Suramar story
Hello everyone, I am looking to start with Suramar story quests but I can't do it.
I explain myself: I saw on the internet that Khadgar is supposed to give me the first mission but he doesn't. He giv ...
  Topic: Problem while doing the artifact paladin mission
tobiithekid

Views: 315

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-09-2019, 14:14:05   Subject: Problem while doing the artifact paladin mission
Thanks, I Will do it because I don't have any button
  Topic: Problem while doing the artifact paladin mission
tobiithekid

Views: 315

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-09-2019, 02:40:28   Subject: Problem while doing the artifact paladin mission
Hello. Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I didn't find any who made me think it was the right one.
Mi problem is that when I take the ashbringer and I have to defeat Balnazzar I can't do anything. I ...

Page 1 of 1