Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Thinking about plaiyng on EU server
tomer

Replies: 32
Views: 3287

PostForum: Other   Posted: 03-01-2013, 13:54:05   Subject: Thinking about plaiyng on EU server
I actually played this version in retail and i do remember prot pallys in pvp and thats because they had some nice buffs and were basically fun to play but never on high rating..
everything is relati ...
tomer

PostForum: Other   Posted: 01-01-2013, 14:08:48   Subject: Thinking about plaiyng on EU server
[quote ascuns]
Continent of the 9th Seal, i wouldnt recommend playing it though because it has super lags and baaaaad support (all employees are koreans, they dont even speak english)
tomer

PostForum: Other   Posted: 01-01-2013, 13:42:48   Subject: Thinking about plaiyng on EU server
[quote ascuns]
Positives are great - nice to see people talking positively about this server because mostly companies *** the games up (for example what webzen is doing with C9.. took the best game in the world and ripped it apart)
tomer

PostForum: Other   Posted: 31-12-2012, 21:53:30   Subject: Thinking about plaiyng on EU server
[quote ascuns]
Great response! Thank you.
tomer

PostForum: Other   Posted: 31-12-2012, 19:22:02   Subject: Thinking about plaiyng on EU server
[quote ascuns]
You've been very helpful, tyvm!
tomer

PostForum: Other   Posted: 31-12-2012, 19:09:31   Subject: Thinking about plaiyng on EU server
[quote ascuns]
Thanks alot for the quick reply.
I dont mean to be a pain (especially because im not asking this for me, but for my brother mostly), but how much time it takes to cap lvl more or less?
tomer

PostForum: Other   Posted: 31-12-2012, 18:54:19   Subject: Thinking about plaiyng on EU server
Hey, im thinking about playing here but im not sure how this server works so ill ask a few questions that multiple forum searches havent answered..
1. Hows the pvp on this server? are there high rating players and instant q's and such?
2. Hows the leveling rate? is it a part-time-job or what?
3. Are there too many bugs?
4. In the EU server, do people talk english or am i gonna have to get used to jiberish?
Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 1