User
Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Unable to turn in quest, "Taking a Trip to the Top of the Tank" but the NPC disappears.
tornyhurtle

Replies: 3
Views: 689

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-03-2022, 17:41:42   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Unable to turn in quest, "Taking a Trip to the Top of the Tank" but the NPC disappears.
i have the same issue
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Taking a Trip to the Top of the Tank
tornyhurtle

Replies: 3
Views: 691

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-03-2022, 17:54:41   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Taking a Trip to the Top of the Tank
I have the same issue, plese fix
thanks
  Topic: [ Warlords of Draenor ] [ Tanaan Jungle ] Thaelin Darkanvil spawn in the wrong location
tornyhurtle

Replies: 1
Views: 292

PostForum: Quests   Posted: 02-03-2022, 02:21:46   Subject: [ Warlords of Draenor ] [ Tanaan Jungle ] Thaelin Darkanvil spawn in the wrong location
I have the same issue so cant continue in Draenor
  Topic: Wrath of Lich King not work
tornyhurtle

Replies: 4
Views: 329

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-01-2020, 16:57:19   Subject: Wrath of Lich King not work
I posted the same error but cant find it now.
When you catch up with Jaina fight the Lich King freezes him and tells you to follow, she then seems to freeze herself and doesnt go anywhere, so the who ...
  Topic: {Ice Crown Citadel} Wrath of the Lich King Quest
tornyhurtle

Replies: 1
Views: 127

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-01-2020, 22:53:55   Subject: {Ice Crown Citadel} Wrath of the Lich King Quest
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=24500&name=wrath-of-the-lich-king
Bug description: When running the quest it works right up until you get to the LK, Jaina free ...

Page 1 of 1