Pass
2FA

Search found 19 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Misclick Honor Item Purchased
toyvox

Replies: 1
Views: 237

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 07-01-2017, 08:34:55   Subject: Misclick Honor Item Purchased
Character Name: Sior
Item Name & ID: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=95349&name=enchant-weapon-glorious-tyranny
Enchant Weapon - Glorious Tyranny (ID: 95349)
Armory Link: ht ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Items Sent to Wrong Char
toyvox

Replies: 2
Views: 662

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 26-11-2016, 03:18:09   Subject: [COMPLETED] Items Sent to Wrong Char
If it isn't too much trouble, is there any way to change the items? (Still needs to be sent to Sior) If not, no worries at all!

Instead of the original items, could I possibly get the other colo ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Items Sent to Wrong Char
toyvox

Views: 662

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 24-11-2016, 02:48:49   Subject: Items Sent to Wrong Char
Character Name: Cei
Item Name & ID: See Below
Armory Link: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/cei
Items Belong On: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/sior
Details: (optional) ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Working Better as a Team]
toyvox

Views: 395

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 30-10-2016, 04:17:06   Subject: [Working Better as a Team]
Question: Will you be retroactively crediting guilds that have met this requirement, but lost it due to the bug? Every time I log on after maxing a profession to 600, a different profession disappears ...
  Topic: [Hunter] Aspect of the Iron Hawk (Double)
toyvox

Views: 807

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 11-09-2016, 07:48:23   Subject: [Hunter] Aspect of the Iron Hawk (Double)
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=109260&name=aspect-of-the-iron-hawk
Bug description: Double [Aspect of the Iron Hawk] in multiple specs.
Proof: http://imgur.c ...
  Topic: Character Restore
toyvox

Views: 365

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 06-08-2016, 07:07:40   Subject: Character Restore
Character Name: Voxie
Item Name & ID: Voxie
Armory Link:
Details: (optional)
Hello, would it be possible to restore my character "Voxie" a lwow level warlock, please?
I had items i ...
  Topic: If I delete my gnome, will I lose my gnome mounts?
toyvox

Views: 835

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 02-08-2016, 03:19:09   Subject: If I delete my gnome, will I lose my gnome mounts?
Ventress90, thank you!
  Topic: If I delete my gnome, will I lose my gnome mounts?
toyvox

Views: 835

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 01-08-2016, 05:51:54   Subject: If I delete my gnome, will I lose my gnome mounts?
Hi,
Was wondering, if I delete my gnome character (and I don't have other gnomes), will I lose all of her mounts that she bought??
Thanks
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] [Timeless Isle] Censer of Eternal Agony PvP issues
toyvox

Replies: 13
Views: 2949

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 09-06-2016, 03:12:06   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] [Timeless Isle] Censer of Eternal Agony PvP issues
Wish I could say the same. I'm fairly new to the server and needed the gear, but they were camping the smoldering chests today and when I went to loot it (3 items), they killed me and the chest just d ...
toyvox

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 09-06-2016, 03:08:13   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] [Timeless Isle] Censer of Eternal Agony PvP issues
Either case, it's still not fixed and people are still running around killing people questing, that aren't flagged. I guess this isn't going to be looked at then and they want to keep Timeless Isle a ...
toyvox

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 07-06-2016, 18:27:58   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] [Timeless Isle] Censer of Eternal Agony PvP issues
Sunblade is correct. The item should only be limited to those who are flagged or those with the item, I had neither.
In fact, I was attacked by the turtles by a horde shaman (who was flagged) as soon ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [item][Timeless Isle] Censer of Eternal Agony
toyvox

Views: 403

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 07-06-2016, 16:40:08   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [item][Timeless Isle] Censer of Eternal Agony
This, please. I've been getting griefed while questing and it's difficult to get a quest done since they're just running through the map in a group of 5 killing everyone, even those who do ...
toyvox

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 07-06-2016, 04:52:41   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] [Timeless Isle] Censer of Eternal Agony PvP issues
[quote ascuns]
Thank you. I couldn't figure it out, but it seemed like every time I got a few buffs going and started attacking the mobs (not players), they'd come through and just plow through everyone questing.
toyvox

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 07-06-2016, 03:12:44   Subject: [Timeless Isle] Censer of Eternal Agony PvP issues
I'm not quite sure if I'm doing something to provoke this, but is it normal or a bug... for Horde to be able to attack alliance while on Timeless Isle?
Edit: I was not flagged for pvp and did not have http://www.wowhead.com/item=102467/censer-of-eternal-agon ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [item] Pearlescent Butterfly Wristbands - Unable to Reforge
toyvox

Replies: 6
Views: 1114

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 06-06-2016, 21:15:18   Subject: [REJECTED] [item] Pearlescent Butterfly Wristbands - Unable to Reforge
I wasn't able to reach someone since i live in California, so sadly no. I tried everything but wasn't able to reforge on them, or was oddly bugged.

I ended up purchasing another pair on the auction house for 5k or so.

Thank you

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next