Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Suggestions to improve PvP !
trafikante

Replies: 66
Views: 8002

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 21-01-2020, 23:15:42   Subject: Suggestions to improve PvP !
In my opinion , you should make smtihig with iLVL Bonus in PVP , meaning that should be a difference between players that are fully PVP items equiped and players that have PVE items equiped.
Example ...
  Topic: What do you think about Wintergrasp and Tol Barad ?
trafikante

Replies: 5
Views: 1399

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-09-2016, 13:32:28   Subject: What do you think about Wintergrasp and Tol Barad ?
By me , Av is booring cause of time and his system with that reinforcements that decrease so slow and it needs too much time onlu for 100 honor , for winners. About sota all i can say is that i rly en ...
  Topic: What do you think about Wintergrasp and Tol Barad ?
trafikante

Replies: 5
Views: 1399

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-09-2016, 17:23:21   Subject: What do you think about Wintergrasp and Tol Barad ?
I think many of PVP-ers would enjoy to play wintergrasp and tol barad and it would be nice if you add those . If they get nice rewards for doing that people will queue for them. Our community won't pl ...
  Topic: [rezolvat]Poblema server la internet
trafikante

Replies: 1
Views: 1174

PostForum: Fixed issues   Posted: 24-12-2007, 02:05:44   Subject: [rezolvat]Poblema server la internet
mi se pare destul de incrucata treaba si as vrea sa stiu si eu linkul exact de la swds.dll .... ma refer aici la varianta cea buna ... adik iaia pe kare dak o folosesk serverul kiar se populeaza ... v ...

Page 1 of 1