Pass
2FA

Search found 15 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Hunter] MM cheeetah bug
ugrato

Replies: 1
Views: 604

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-01-2020, 03:44:24   Subject: [Hunter] MM cheeetah bug
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=186257&name=aspect-of-the-cheetah
Bug description: The bug is basically MM cheetah granting immunity to CC's. After getting bann ...
  Topic: Pet battle world quest not functioning
ugrato

Replies: 2
Views: 234

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-12-2019, 08:09:40   Subject: Pet battle world quest not functioning
Bug description: npcs for pet battle quests aren't showing when the quest starts and the phasing is through
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/eWWFNB4
  Topic: [Hunter] Survival's animation bug
ugrato

Replies: 0
Views: 114

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-12-2019, 18:31:46   Subject: [Hunter] Survival's animation bug
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=190928&name=mongoose-bite
Bug description: As the mongoose builds, its animations show to be stuck in the same type of move.
Proof: ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Enchanting issue on recipes
ugrato

Replies: 3
Views: 490

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-12-2019, 04:35:45   Subject: [REJECTED] Enchanting issue on recipes
[quote ascuns]
Yes, I have, done everything from the npcs in the store to "Jace Darkweaver" or however his name is, I've checked every npc involved in the questline via wowhead.
Actually I've done it befor ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Enchanting issue on recipes
ugrato

Replies: 3
Views: 490

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-12-2019, 20:46:34   Subject: Enchanting issue on recipes
Bug description: Unable to learn recipes in the enchanting profession.
Proof: This is the second time I have tried enchanting, the first was in horde side and now, while in ally side, I'm doing it again.
Currently my enchanting is level 750 and I expected to ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Shaman] [Enhancement] stormlash persistent friendly-fire
ugrato

Views: 317

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-11-2019, 05:52:57   Subject: [Shaman] [Enhancement] stormlash persistent friendly-fire
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wowhead.com/spell=213307/stormlash
Bug description: this has been an issue going for months, from what I heard, but I have seen it now at firsthand. Stormlash, sometimes due to leech, sometimes due to trinket procs, sometime ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Lost legendary
ugrato

Replies: 2
Views: 428

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-10-2019, 21:10:34   Subject: Lost legendary
Character Name: Ugrato
Item Name & ID: Butcher's Bone Apron 144361 ; Ullr's Feather Snowshoes 137033
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/ugrato
Details: (optional): There has been a bug as of late, as far as I know, where having ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Hoarfrost Gauntlets
ugrato

Views: 386

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-05-2018, 19:25:56   Subject: Hoarfrost Gauntlets
Character Name: Foxyz
Item Name & ID: Hoarfrost Gauntlets
Armory Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=50304&name=hoarfrost-gauntlets
Details: (optional)
After a run few weeks ago in the dungeon Halls of Reflection (hc) I've looted ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Hunter] Tame bug with Bulvinkel (spirit moose)
ugrato

Views: 1120

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 23-12-2017, 01:59:48   Subject: [Hunter] Tame bug with Bulvinkel (spirit moose)
WoW Freakz spell link: [Beast Lore] [Tame Beast]
Bug description: Bulvinkel is a spirit beast, therefore, it's an exotic pet, but seems there is a bug, one where any hunter spec can tame and use it, not only beast mastery, and it says on the Beast Lore abilit ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Hunter] [Marksmanship] [Spell] Misdirection
ugrato

Replies: 0
Views: 578

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 17-12-2017, 06:34:05   Subject: [Hunter] [Marksmanship] [Spell] Misdirection
WoW Freakz spell link: Misdirection
Bug description: Basicly the skill is supposed to redirect agro from the hunter to the desired target during the ability's duration, but it's doing more than that, once it is used, it becomes bugged, as in, can't be used on ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Hunter] [Survival] Fury of the Eagle vs Mongoose Fury
ugrato

Replies: 9
Views: 2160

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 17-12-2017, 03:48:24   Subject: [FIXED] [Hunter] [Survival] Fury of the Eagle vs Mongoose Fury
[quote ascuns]
yes, that's exactly what's wrong, that's what i'm trying to say, my english may not be perfect but i tried to explain it, it doesn't subtract
ugrato

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 17-12-2017, 03:40:34   Subject: [FIXED] [Hunter] [Survival] Fury of the Eagle vs Mongoose Fury
[quote ascuns]
Alright, i've noticed this via retail too, compared the time stuff and all that, retail doesn't have this time increase, so it's a bug as far as i know
ugrato

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 17-12-2017, 03:38:21   Subject: [FIXED] [Hunter] [Survival] Fury of the Eagle vs Mongoose Fury
[quote ascuns]
Yes, when Fury of the Eagle is used and Cancelled, in my case, i have a 3.2 sec Increase on total
24% haste(8,859), Fury of The Eagle channel time is 3.2 sec, if i use Mongoose Bite and apply Mongoose Fury, 14 sec buff, then Cast and Cancel the Fury of The Eagle
my Mongoose Fury buff is increased by 3.2 sec, so yes
ugrato

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 17-12-2017, 03:34:18   Subject: [FIXED] [Hunter] [Survival] Fury of the Eagle vs Mongoose Fury
[quote ascuns]
I fixed it
ugrato

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 17-12-2017, 03:14:20   Subject: [Hunter] [Survival] Fury of the Eagle vs Mongoose Fury
WoW Freakz spell link: Fury of the Eagle
Bug description: Applies time increase to Mongoose Bite buff (Mongoose Fury) After being used and cancelled, when it's not supposed to be like that, but instead, only increasing the buff timer while the ability is being channeled
Proof: When Mongoose Bite is used, it gives a buff which lasts for 14 sec, once Fury of the Eagle is used and cancelled, respectively, the time of duration of Fury of the Eagle's channeling is added to Mongoose Fury buff (buff ...

Page 1 of 1