Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Monk] Stuck on class hall campaign
vayume

Replies: 4
Views: 1499

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-07-2017, 12:21:02   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Monk] Stuck on class hall campaign
Something happened after yesterday. We are many monks in the same situation as you, stuck with the quest ''Tech it up a Notch'' which we have already completed it and we got the https://www.wow-freakz ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Class Hall - Shaman] Tech It Up A Notch
vayume

Replies: 2
Views: 643

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-07-2017, 12:13:25   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Class Hall - Shaman] Tech It Up A Notch
I am in the same situation as you. I have completed ''Tech it up a Notch'' yesterday, the quest got instant completed while my upgrade was already in progress. After i received the next quest, called ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Monk] I completed the first part of the campaign but didn't unlock relic
vayume

Replies: 35
Views: 7360

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 25-07-2017, 12:00:45   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Monk] I completed the first part of the campaign but didn't unlock relic
[quote ascuns]
Same as you, i had the last quest: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=41905&name=report-from-tian-monastery , i have waited for it to be completed and when i clicked on the scouting map, it didn't marked my quest to ''complete'' and i got stu ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [The Wandering Isle] The Defense of Tian Monastery
vayume

Replies: 3
Views: 666

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-07-2017, 19:29:21   Subject: [REJECTED] [The Wandering Isle] The Defense of Tian Monastery
Hello friend! I am in the same situation like you, i need this quest too and i can't seem to get it from the NPC! I've already created a ticket ingame:D Let's hope they'll fix this!

Page 1 of 1