Pass
2FA

Search found 94 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Mage tower bear form animations
vicezx

Replies: 2
Views: 621

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-05-2019, 23:21:01   Subject: Mage tower bear form animations
[quote ascuns]
So it has a fix? because i spoke with Sarah and other developer on discord last week and i was told that this had no fix because something about the engine used for the server not being able to swap animations
  Topic: A\H Ratio
vicezx

Replies: 4
Views: 906

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-05-2019, 21:19:16   Subject: A\H Ratio
at the end that number is irrelevant because most, if not all of endgame content is cross faction, the only thing afaik limited by faction are guilds
  Topic: Suggestion regarding the upcoming Challenging Artifact Appearance - Color Variant 4
vicezx

Replies: 9
Views: 2362

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-05-2019, 21:26:56   Subject: Suggestion regarding the upcoming Challenging Artifact Appearance - Color Variant 4
[quote ascuns]
im interested too, i allready have all mythic bosses but Kara missing for the second skin
  Topic: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
vicezx

Replies: 152
Views: 30862

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-05-2019, 04:17:52   Subject: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
mage tower bear form animations are wrong, swipe/trash/moonfire/skull bash/bestial charge show the bear form doing a jumping attack, making it look silly since you use those attacks a lot, the first 3 skills should use the claw swiping animation from autoattack, and bestial/skull bash just show you runing fast to your target
proof shows him using trash/swipe/moonfire a lot during the guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0uuq5qdfWs
  Topic: Mage tower bear form animations
vicezx

Replies: 2
Views: 621

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-05-2019, 00:55:54   Subject: Mage tower bear form animations
The mage tower bear form has its animations wrong, the Swipe, Trash, beast charge/ skull bash and moonfire animations shows the bear doing a jumping/stomp attack, the real retail animations for the first 3 skills are the same one currently used for autoattacking, and the charge and skull bash animation should just show your bear runing really fast towards your target, not pogo jumping to them. Since trash, swipe and moonfire are the 3 m ...
vicezx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-05-2019, 19:43:18   Subject: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
mage tower bear form animations are a bit off, trash and swipe animations show the bear doing a jump attack on your target, the animation should be the same swipe animation that autoattack uses. ill make a thread on the bug forum later with a video proof
vicezx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-05-2019, 17:45:44   Subject: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
[quote ascuns]
sure, ill record it, give me a minute
vicezx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-05-2019, 17:44:19   Subject: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
Inquisitor Variss on the tank challenges has a bug; he should remain stationary at all times, but here he quite often decides to follow you around, dragging the decaying aura with him and making it imposible to avoid getting too many stacks of decay
  Topic: Suggestion regarding the upcoming Challenging Artifact Appearance - Color Variant 4
vicezx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-04-2019, 13:53:33   Subject: Suggestion regarding the upcoming Challenging Artifact Appearance - Color Variant 4
[quote ascuns]
thanks for the info Shockeru - by the way, regarding the release, will the mage tower progression be moved to 100% when they release in case they are destroyed/low % so we can test them inmediatly or we will have to wait until they finish its construction naturally?
vicezx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-04-2019, 12:48:06   Subject: Suggestion regarding the upcoming Challenging Artifact Appearance - Color Variant 4
im surprised you forgot to include the third variant of the mage tower skin. The one that requires 10 rated battleground victories. considering there are no rated bg in the server nor aparently the interest on playing then shall they be added this one remains the one skin most unprobably to be added
  Topic: Problem with Logitech G600
vicezx

Replies: 1
Views: 346

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-04-2019, 19:25:25   Subject: Problem with Logitech G600
you just answered your own question there; you set the freakz launcher as the launcher for the settings. The launcher its just for wow.exe to connect to freakz servers. You have to add either WOW.EXE and/or WOW-64.EXE as the launcher for the profile settings on the g600. I just have all 3 included on mine to be sure (freakz launcher, wow.exe and wow-64.exe)
  Topic: cant unsheath weapon as guardian druid
vicezx

Replies: 3
Views: 721

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-04-2019, 13:22:58   Subject: cant unsheath weapon as guardian druid
[quote ascuns]
A bug is a bug, gedardless of how minor it is. And last time i saw this is was a "Low priority/visual bugs" sub forum so it belongs here and your coment is invalid. I dont see this of any different than a broken toy bug in importance and devs have been fixing a lot of those lately these weeks so why not this one?.
  Topic: cant unsheath weapon as guardian druid
vicezx

Replies: 3
Views: 721

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-04-2019, 01:23:39   Subject: cant unsheath weapon as guardian druid
As a guardian druid, you are unable to unsheath your guardian artifact by pressing Z. pressing the button does nothing.
However if you relog while transformed into any form, once you log back in and return to your humanoid form, the weapon will appear sheathed and you can then freely unsheath and hide it again by pressing Z. However once you change specs, or relog in humanoid form, the bug returns and once more you are unable to hide them away
  Topic: cant create a new character
vicezx

Views: 562

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-03-2019, 17:17:24   Subject: cant create a new character
for some reason now each time i try to create a new character i get this error, i tried to delete the Cache folder and it didnt help, any ideas?
https://i.imgur.com/O9Tm5ZC.jpg
  Topic: cant create a new character
vicezx

Views: 322

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-03-2019, 17:15:39   Subject: cant create a new character
i just realized that i posted this on the wrong sub forum, this was meant for the Legion forum, i apologize, if a moderator can please close this i would apreciate it

Page 1 of 7 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next