Pass
2FA

Search found 10 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Paladin][Protection] Bulwark of Order Trait's Absorbtion
wolfinsuit

Replies: 1
Views: 317

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-06-2020, 02:32:03   Subject: [Paladin][Protection] Bulwark of Order Trait's Absorbtion
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=209389&name=bulwark-of-order
Bug description:
As the 1:25 he is dealing damage with multiple adds with Avenger's Shield and yo ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Bulwark of Order bugged
wolfinsuit

Replies: 4
Views: 638

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-06-2020, 09:28:04   Subject: [REJECTED] Bulwark of Order bugged
I can confirm as a prot paladin main ALL paladins have this bug right now Bulwark of Order doesn't work and you need this buff to stay alive in 25+ keys
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] Waste Not (Legion Enchanting Quest)
wolfinsuit

Views: 583

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 23-05-2020, 13:18:36   Subject: Waste Not (Legion Enchanting Quest)
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=39880&name=waste-not
Bug description: Clearly quest giver wants ONLY 15 Thunder Dust. But you can't give in the quest unless yo ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Belt Bugged out (Retri Paladin Bis Leggo)
wolfinsuit

Replies: 2
Views: 321

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-04-2020, 13:35:22   Subject: Belt Bugged out (Retri Paladin Bis Leggo)
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: BOTH DAMAGE DONE ON THE SAME DUMMY SO BELT SHOULD'VE RAISE MY DAMAGE BY %10 BUT IT DID NOT (Dont dare to say damage reduced by armor.... Both damage done on t ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Retri Paladin Belt Leggandary
wolfinsuit

Views: 245

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-04-2020, 10:20:08   Subject: Retri Paladin Belt Leggandary
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: Belt leggo suggests that i'll do %10 more damage and %50 more healing done when my wings are on. So i tested it on dummys. Both on healing done and damage don ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Retri Paladin Blade of Justice
wolfinsuit

Views: 258

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-04-2020, 10:13:52   Subject: Retri Paladin Blade of Justice
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: Retribution paladin's Blade of Justice skills should do more damage than it does... As you see supposed to do 900k damage as the skill says but only does 700 ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Addons Bugged out
wolfinsuit

Views: 309

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-04-2020, 23:54:28   Subject: Addons Bugged out
WoW Freakz link: Addons
Bug description: I disabled healbot for 1 character, now it disabled for all of my characters and cannot be activated? Tried deleting cache, downloading the correct version, d ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] Minions of the Darkness BUG
wolfinsuit

Views: 330

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 26-03-2020, 14:52:41   Subject: Minions of the Darkness BUG
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: You said I need to relog but after I relogged either I die or nothing happens I still see those criters therefore cannot complete the quest
Proof: https://www.yout ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Minions of the Darkness Highmountain Alliad Race Questline BUG
wolfinsuit

Views: 299

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-03-2020, 13:17:35   Subject: Minions of the Darkness Highmountain Alliad Race Questline BUG
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: With this quest Character acts as a NPC therefore when it sees a hostile mob tries to run after it. You can not enter the caves (as you supposed to) with this bug b ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Rollback Item Missing
wolfinsuit

Views: 269

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-01-2019, 01:04:25   Subject: Rollback Item Missing
Character Name:Kerghug
Item Name & ID:Crown of Fallen Kings Mythic 9 Warforged Item Level 890
Armory Link:
Details: (optional) The server crashed and got rollback when we finished a Mythic 9 M ...

Page 1 of 1