User
Pass
2FA

Search found 59 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Faded Wizard Hat only Horde, no warning about this in ingame shop
zubrowka

Replies: 4
Views: 740

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-08-2017, 09:34:12   Subject: [COMPLETED] Faded Wizard Hat only Horde, no warning about this in ingame shop
i would like the Murloc Costume. Thank you
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Faded Wizard Hat only Horde, no warning about this in ingame shop
zubrowka

Replies: 4
Views: 740

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-08-2017, 14:35:51   Subject: Faded Wizard Hat only Horde, no warning about this in ingame shop
I just spend 1,20$ on that Toy. I am ally and it of course can't use it. I didn't knew it is horde only -
I was able to buy it with my ally character in the ingame shop, there was not note or warnin ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Demon Hunter] Felrush and Gliding in PVP
zubrowka

Replies: 6
Views: 2404

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 03-08-2017, 11:31:09   Subject: [Demon Hunter] Felrush and Gliding in PVP
Hotfix from 2nd September 2016
PvP
Demon Hunter Glide speed is reduced while carrying a battleground flag.
Demon Hunter Fel Rush speed is reduced when cast in the air while carrying a battleground ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Death Knight][PVP] Necrotic aura remains after bg on other people
zubrowka

Replies: 2
Views: 675

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 02-08-2017, 16:47:06   Subject: [Death Knight][PVP] Necrotic aura remains after bg on other people
Fast relog doesnt even help.
Proof: http://imgur.com/a/Dullr
  Topic: [REJECTED] PvP Stat scaling is wrong and everything is overscaled
zubrowka

Views: 403

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-08-2017, 15:45:33   Subject: [REJECTED] PvP Stat scaling is wrong and everything is overscaled
Confirm
Additionally after 860ilvl, the stats stop scaling for each ilvl. It scales only each 10ilvl but it should scale every ilvl.
@Quicksand This might be interesting for you.
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] [Darkheart Thicket] Dresaron Earthshock Roar
zubrowka

Replies: 14
Views: 3591

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 02-08-2017, 12:42:26   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] [Darkheart Thicket] Dresaron Earthshock Roar
Even 6 hits of Earthshaking roar in 1 sec here:
http://imgur.com/a/Dm7jy
Insead of doing every second 300k dmg or more he does it instantly 6 times in sec second, and wipes the whole party.
FIX thi ...
  Topic: Legion Dungeons
zubrowka

Replies: 258
Views: 85819

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-08-2017, 10:34:31   Subject: Legion Dungeons
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/REJECTED-BRH-Mythic-Ravencrest-does-not-drop-any-loot-NO-Guild-achievement-for-BRH-Mythic-t472963.html
@LethalFactorLK
BRH Mythic no loot from last boss again.
http://i ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] Glazer @ Vault of the Wardens Mythic+ no kill credit
zubrowka

Replies: 10
Views: 2826

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 30-07-2017, 22:36:54   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] Glazer @ Vault of the Wardens Mythic+ no kill credit
We did him as 4th. So this is not the reason.
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] Glazer @ Vault of the Wardens Mythic+ no kill credit
zubrowka

Replies: 10
Views: 2826

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 30-07-2017, 18:56:38   Subject: Glazer @ Vault of the Wardens Mythic+ no kill credit
We killed Glazor but he didnt give us credit on the mythic+ progress
Check screenshot 0/1 Galzer:
http://imgur.com/a/6WZ35
  Topic: [REJECTED] Arcway Mythic+ Advisor Vandros Force Nova Major Bug
zubrowka

Replies: 0
Views: 388

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-07-2017, 20:15:55   Subject: Arcway Mythic+ Advisor Vandros Force Nova Major Bug
The spell Force Nova, pushed 2 of 5 players back even after the bomb was gone, so you getting pushed the whole time. Not able to move in phase 2.
We wiped and even after wipe the players released and ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [PVP] Shadow Priest wrong scaling of HP, maybe other classes aswell
zubrowka

Replies: 8
Views: 1478

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-07-2017, 14:36:30   Subject: [REJECTED] [PVP] Shadow Priest wrong scaling of HP, maybe other classes aswell
@Quicksand
It it like a default for all classes?
When not can you check the scaling for other classes aswell.
It feels like so many people are running around with over 3m hp and low ilvl and im sit ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Ley Line Interference
zubrowka

Views: 790

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-07-2017, 11:58:38   Subject: [REJECTED] Ley Line Interference
Confirm, lots of people around here w8 for the stuff to respawn.
6min respawn timer and you need 5 of them. This quest can take forever.
Lower the respawn time and raise the hp please.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [PVP] Shadow Priest wrong scaling of HP, maybe other classes aswell
zubrowka

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-07-2017, 10:24:15   Subject: [REJECTED] [PVP] Shadow Priest wrong scaling of HP, maybe other classes aswell
@Quicksand
But still I have exactly the same hp and stats with ilvl 861 and 867. This shouldnt suppsed to be like that?
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Overall DMG in PVP and PVE way too high for 7.1.5
zubrowka

Replies: 1
Views: 470

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-07-2017, 13:34:04   Subject: [Shaman][Enhancement] Overall DMG in PVP and PVE way too high for 7.1.5
I don't play an enhancer but the dmg on this server they do seems way overtuned.
With same ilvl as other classes they are easily 70k-100k dps above everybody else on single target.
Maybe some shaman ...
zubrowka

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-07-2017, 10:28:45   Subject: [REJECTED] [PVP] Shadow Priest wrong scaling of HP, maybe other classes aswell
No item lvl proof in this videos. They both 200k more than me.
HP still not scalling with increase of ilvl like it does for other classes!

Page 1 of 4 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next