User
Pass
2FA

tertiariy vs donated items
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message20684
RCata

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-12-2017 08:47)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 26-10-2017, 19:25:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

demonte wrote:
Let's not forget that us donors contribute to server's longevity in a way or another on which you play for free!

I've donated enough to freakz to amount to multiple full bis characters. At the same time I have enough common sense to recognize that a donation does not entitle me to what is virtually Custom Gear.

If you care about the longevity of freakz then you should understand why this is an issue.

There is no game, let alone WoW realm that has not been completely abandoned by it's player base the very second it became Pay to win. And the gear you're asking for is nothing short of that.

1 0

demonte

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-02-2019 00:06)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 26-10-2017, 19:39:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I didn't said that . About tertiary stats items I said that 4-5 items would be enough and no more than 2 with same stat.About socket items as you may or may not know main stat gems are unique equiped ,and secondary stats gems they cant be more than +150 .The thing is that on the server,everyoane hate donors even if you donate for example only one items that gives you a boost - 'f**k donors,right?'

Last edited by demonte on 26-10-2017, 19:44:54; edited 1 time in total
0 0

RCata

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-10-2017, 19:43:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

RCata wrote:

Donating already gives you a huge advantage, which is a full 895 ilvl BIS character. An ilvl 895 character is extremely rare. An ilvl 895 BIS character is 0.001%. That should be enough.

0 0

Garn

[FFL]

(since 04-05-2019 19:42)

Votes: 74

Post Posted: 26-10-2017, 23:16:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

demonte wrote:
I didn't said that . About tertiary stats items I said that 4-5 items would be enough and no more than 2 with same stat.About socket items as you may or may not know main stat gems are unique equiped ,and secondary stats gems they cant be more than +150 .The thing is that on the server,everyoane hate donors even if you donate for example only one items that gives you a boost - 'f**k donors,right?'

As was stated before, every donation is much appreciated. Please don't deviate from the main idea of the topic.

We discuss if allowing free will to choose tertiary stats for donated items will affect the state of the server.

Posting a new BUG REPORT has to follow the template you get when opening a new topic or it can be instantly rejected.

Freakz Lich King 25H

Last edited by Garn on 27-10-2017, 01:52:10; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Vouchery

[Pandaren Ambassador]

(since 28-09-2020 02:09)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 00:28:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The point of donating is to get gear without grinding cause you probably have no time. But literally asking to be more powerful than non donors is uncalled for, the point of donating is to help the server. It just so happens that they give you something back as a sign of gratitude. But in this case hes just being a selfish prick andnot appreciative

Cho's MW Guide
Class Campaign Guide

0 0

zbaam

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2019 13:20)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 00:41:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Vouchery wrote:
The point of donating is to get gear without grinding cause you probably have no timw. But literally asking to be more powerful than non donors is uncalled for, the point of donating is to help he server. It just so appens that they give you something back as a sign of gratitude. But in this case hes just being a selfish prick

i completely agree , also can anyone tell me when have donors affected the server's health?

Update @ 27-10-2017, 01:41:24

Garn wrote:
demonte wrote:

As was stated before, every donation is much appreciated. Please don't deviate from the main idea of the topic.

We discuss if allowing free will to choose tertiary stats for donated items will affect the health of the server.

how can you discuss free will to choose tertiary stats when all players have donated to get bis items = biggest ilvl / best stats ??

if am not wrong this topic was about the number of items that can be eqquiped on and not what stats should these have , no one donates to have items with wrong stats

0 0

maxwell

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-11-2022 22:45)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 01:15:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don`t understand why ppl make such a big fuss about this, every guild on the server has people that donated. I`m not saying to give ppl ridiculous gear but give them something like 1 item with extra random stat and sokets for every 3 or 4 items donated and close the topic. I see it to be the only solution, otherwise you will have ppl that paid for all of us and got nothing and that in my opinion it`s not cool. You need to keep a balance and make everyone happy, I can`t believe that people will leave the server just because I have a bis char and they can`t afford one, It`s like, mate I`m not playing by myself and bis chars don`t come cheap anyway. The difference will be made in pve only and the guilds that are best at that specific part of the game have loads of donated players in them anyway.
0 0

Ph3n0

[Serial Conflagrater]

(since 29-11-2022 00:37)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 01:29:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My opinion:
- limited nr. of items with tertiary stats on donated items.
- If they want on all items, they should work(play) for them;that's what this looting system is about anyway.

2 0

zbaam

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 07:37:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ph3n0 wrote:
My opinion:
- limited nr. of items with tertiary stats on donated items.
- If they want on all items, they should work(play) for them;that's what this looting system is about anyway.

is there a limit on blizzard to the number of items you can wear?
also how can you tell that donors should work play for them>?? why do you think I and the rest of the players have donated? to get bad items? that's so ridiculous if such rule will be imposed players should get money back and wow shop should be deleted

0 0

RCata

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 09:49:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

zbaam wrote:

is there a limit on blizzard to the number of items you can wear?
also how can you tell that donors should work play for them>?? why do you think I and the rest of the players have donated? to get bad items? that's so ridiculous if such rule will be imposed players should get money back and wow shop should be deleted

How can you even call a BIS item bad? Do you understand what tertiary means? If you've donated for bad items that's on you not knowing what items are good for your character.

You are asking the management of this server to turn it PayToWin. Do you understand that concept? The full PvE character is borderline unfair as it is. People have put 70+ days ingame (played) into their characters and they are nowhere near what you can accomplish with the swipe of a credit card in literally 1 minute. But it is technically doable. Maybe after another 70 ingame days, assuming new content isn't released by that time. Content, which if released, you are automatically upgraded to as well, by the way.

So yes. There is a limit on blizzard. Because you are limited to raiding mythic once a week, and the chances of acquiring what you moan for are so astronomically low, that given the rate at which blizzard releases new content with respect to the actual odds of dropping 20 bis items with the exact tertiaries you want is statistically impossible. Which is why the top players on retail have a max of 3-4 of them. And they spent ingame MONTHS doing that.

@On topic

My suggestion, as a person who has donated and has also played this game for 10+ years, remains that donors should get full RnG items, but be given the chance to roll each item twice, as a courtesy. The system would be similar to the already existing Request Item Change. Looting the item from the mail box represents the first roll. If the player is not satisfied with their tertiary (or lack-there-of) , they could be able to use a new Request Item Reroll. This should:
- Be allowed a maximum of one time per item.
- Be disabled if an item has already been Change Request Approved (since looting an item from the mailbox represents one roll, looting it twice due to the change represents it's second roll)
- Be a free process that doesn't require any payment with respect to timeframes (like the ReqItemChange)

Tertiary stats are a bonus. Their RNG factor exponential compared to regular item drops. Wanting a BiS item means:
1) Have it drop = low chance
2) Have it titan forged = much lower chance
3) Have it titanforged + desired tertiary = extremely low chance
4) Have 20 items titanforged + desired tertiary stats = statistically impossible

0 0

zbaam

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 10:50:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Rcata : i payed for bis items , i have legal right to get the best items in the game > https://www.wow-freakz.com/donate/?page=buy : Full PvE character (best PvE items + 2 legendary items + class hall upgrade + artifacts) (ilvl 895 Mythic Warforged / 910 leg.)

they have to give best items otherwise they would go against european law for online puchases : http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm please read it : it tells these things : http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/romania/index_en.html

end of discussion for me : if don't get what i payed for i will ask for refund
last post

1 0

frenzellinio88

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2018 21:46)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 11:42:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

zbaam wrote:
@Rcata : i payed for bis items , i have legal right to get the best items in the game > https://www.wow-freakz.com/donate/?page=buy : Full PvE character (best PvE items + 2 legendary items + class hall upgrade + artifacts) (ilvl 895 Mythic Warforged / 910 leg.)

they have to give best items otherwise they would go against european law for online puchases : http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm please read it : it tells these things : http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/romania/index_en.html

end of discussion for me : if don't get what i payed for i will ask for refund
last post

GG..agree

0 0

Moonlight.

[I got issues]

(since 25-09-2019 18:36)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 13:04:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

But you didn't purchase anything dude. You donated and the server gave you a gift, a reward for your support. You did charity here.

I want to thank the staff for consulting with us about this problem. It is cleary they don't want to unbalance the game and give the people that donated an enormous advantage(a bigger one that the fact they have a bis item or early acces to tier sets when nighthold will be implemented). I didn't found the drop chance for tertiariy stat and sockets but I looked upon some characters on retail and I saw that sockets are more common than the stats. I'd say a maximum of 4-5 items with socket and 4 items with the stats is fairly enough. Give the socket for every donated item and a stat for every two donated items without the socket and the stat on the same item(if that's even possible, i dont know). So if you donated for two items you'll have one with socket and one with a stat. The stat should be random or we can choose the stats for two items without the possibility to have the same stat on more than 1-2 items.

ioi

1 0

Maev

[Shadowblade]

(since 08-03-2021 23:50)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 13:12:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well i have an idea if its OK , @Sokeru when he fixes the Tertiary stats or sockets for items ... PROPERLY to make an option on donation section like that with "change donated items " to allow a player change his items 2 times 1 - item =2 changes and see his chances to get a tertiary stats or socket or to make a section where you request delete character or item > refund > retake the item/s but only for same class/type of item with the chance to change it 2 times for free , lets say you don't delete your warrior get the refund and make a warlock or something else or delete your trinket and take a ring. i think this way those who donate have 2 chances per item to get a Stats or a socket and no excuses but only when the system is working properly.

P.S or you can put section where you request the item that you donate to get tertiary stat at your choice or a socket slot and for full donated players 4 items same way.

0 0

zbaam

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 14:13:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Moonlight. wrote:
But you didn't purchase anything dude. You donated and the server gave you a gift, a reward for your support. You did charity here.

I want to thank the staff for consulting with us about this problem. It is cleary they don't want to unbalance the game and give the people that donated an enormous advantage(a bigger one that the fact they have a bis item or early acces to tier sets when nighthold will be implemented). I didn't found the drop chance for tertiariy stat and sockets but I looked upon some characters on retail and I saw that sockets are more common than the stats. I'd say a maximum of 4-5 items with socket and 4 items with the stats is fairly enough. Give the socket for every donated item and a stat for every two donated items without the socket and the stat on the same item(if that's even possible, i dont know). So if you donated for two items you'll have one with socket and one with a stat. The stat should be random or we can choose the stats for two items without the possibility to have the same stat on more than 1-2 items.

actually everything should be as it was on blizz on patch 7.1.5 > if players could wear on 14 /14 items with tertiary stats so they should be able to do here too as we play on patch 7.1.5
so stop giving stupid ideas , as i said the number has to be the same as on blizzard .

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 13 November 2017 20:04

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

The time now is 26-04-2024, 05:23:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x