Pass
2FA

Search found 13 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Is it worth to comeback?
Arcanelord

Replies: 0
Views: 744

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 10-06-2022, 11:09:38   Subject: Is it worth to comeback?
so i've been avoiding the game for a while and honestly i miss it.
i'm wondering if it's worth returning to the server again. are the SL issues that were present on blizz addressed here?
any events? ...
  Topic: Suggestion for the Future of Freakz on WOW SL
Arcanelord

Replies: 1
Views: 796

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 13-12-2021, 13:52:52   Subject: Suggestion for the Future of Freakz on WOW SL
Hi.
so i wanted to talk about some of the things that have been happening in wow and it's fall down. obviously SL had many issues and turned the game into a typical looter shooter with season pass.a ...
  Topic: [FIXED] Burnside must die quest bug
Arcanelord

Replies: 2
Views: 675

PostForum: Pre-BFA Quests   Posted: 05-06-2021, 15:37:37   Subject: Burnside must die quest bug
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=28235&name=burnside-must-fall
Character name: Magistrate Burnside
Bug description: he's in his arcane bubble in the air and can ...
  Topic: Lag spike in dungeons and raids.
Arcanelord

Replies: 3
Views: 731

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 20-04-2021, 21:41:22   Subject: Lag spike in dungeons and raids.
So this problem has happened today and the moment i enter a dungeon or raid i get 3k lag. don't have susch problem in open world even in groups.it sometimes get better in dungeons specially between pu ...
  Topic: Slow loading
Arcanelord

Views: 1101

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 03-02-2021, 12:14:09   Subject: Slow loading
Hi so wow overall loads a bit slowly i'm okay with that but BFA has been on a whole other level. so after like 40 - 30 sec loading time upon the launch of the client (which is OKAY) it takes around 3 ...
  Topic: [PVP] Player numbers
Arcanelord

Replies: 2
Views: 742

PostForum: Player vs Player   Posted: 01-01-2021, 18:10:46   Subject: [PVP] Player numbers
so i think i speak for all of us when i say.
I AM TIRED OF HAVE TO DEAL A BF WHERE ONE SIDE (MOSTLY HORDE) IS LIKE 20 PPL AND THE OTHER (AGAIN MOSTLY ALLY) BARELY 10 PLAYERS.
i don't care that i get ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Voldun] They Came From The Sea
Arcanelord

Views: 169

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-12-2020, 15:44:25   Subject: [Voldun] They Came From The Sea
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=47577&name=they-came-from-the-sea
Character name: all of the Naga npcs
Bug description: so i kill them and try to use item to s ...
  Topic: Best Mage Spec for BFA
Arcanelord

Views: 229

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-12-2020, 17:03:31   Subject: Best Mage Spec for BFA
So the question is clear. which one is better? i would LOVE to go back to my Frost but people on Blizz used to say: Fire>Arcane>Frost. but i just need to be sure. -
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Nazmir] A Time of Revelation
Arcanelord

Replies: 4
Views: 1179

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 16-12-2020, 23:18:50   Subject: [Nazmir] A Time of Revelation
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=47263&name=a-time-of-revelation
Character name:
Bug description: So basically after the cutscene when players are supposed to ...
  Topic: WOW BFA 8.3.7 ElvUI addon
Arcanelord

Replies: 5
Views: 9931

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 12-12-2020, 11:54:35   Subject: WOW BFA 8.3.7 ElvUI addon
PEOPLE WE GOTTA FIND THIS ONE. i searched around but couldn't find it.
for me this is the best UI addon that is tolerable. Bartender is okay but Elvui is the best one.
-
  Topic: recently closed Proxy server for Iranians and being stuck on it
Arcanelord

Views: 328

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-03-2020, 15:40:48   Subject: recently closed Proxy server for Iranians and being stuck on it
Hi.
so i decided to come online and play Wow and take screenshots of my quest list incase when 7.3.0 rolled out you guys will abandon them. i haven't played the game for quite a while and i used to p ...
  Topic: Live server does not appear in the server list.
Arcanelord

Views: 502

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-02-2020, 13:08:31   Subject: Live server does not appear in the server list.
so i downloaded the whole 7.3.5 client 'cause there was a warning about corrupted files after trying to update the game using the Launcher method.
even though i downloaded the client the live servers ...
  Topic: Race re-roll chance with 7.3.5
Arcanelord

Views: 369

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-02-2020, 00:59:31   Subject: Race re-roll chance with 7.3.5
Hi
So it's just an opinion nothing crazy but it would be really cool if we, players get a single race re-roll so that we could consume it on any of our desired character (mostly mains i reckon) sinc ...

Page 1 of 1