User
Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Class champion equipment really fixed ?
Bloodyhands22

Replies: 4
Views: 768

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-09-2019, 11:23:44   Subject: Class champion equipment really fixed ?
Hi all,
Is anyone having trouble trying to get their class hall champions equipped with some above average equipment?
They said they fixed the class champions and removed all the equipment because w ...
  Topic: Fury PVE Damage numbers are very low
Bloodyhands22

Replies: 0
Views: 474

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-07-2019, 11:55:12   Subject: Fury PVE Damage numbers are very low
I have submitted this in the bug fixes section but i would like to see if there is anyone else who has noticed this.
I've seen rampage do a lot less damage and also BT and RB but those are harder to ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [warrior][Fury] PVE Damage numbers are very low
Bloodyhands22

Replies: 1
Views: 469

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-07-2019, 11:42:09   Subject: [warrior][Fury] PVE Damage numbers are very low
So i have been testing many gear sets and many different combination of stats and also simming my char but it seems like there is just something wrong with the damage output of fury warriors.
i have ...
  Topic: Re new patch
Bloodyhands22

Replies: 3
Views: 629

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-12-2018, 12:41:02   Subject: Re new patch
Hi too all the community,
I just wanted to say my own regarding the constant begging for the new patch to be released.
I would like the patch to be released early but obviously without compromising ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] World daily Quest missing
Bloodyhands22

Replies: 0
Views: 313

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 16-05-2018, 17:01:40   Subject: World daily Quest missing
Had to repost as i posted it in the wrong forum by mistake
WoW Freakz link: https://prnt.sc/ji9az7
Bug description: i logged in today 15th May 2018 into the game and the Daily world quest should be ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Daily world quest missing
Bloodyhands22

Replies: 1
Views: 513

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 15-05-2018, 19:37:47   Subject: Daily world quest missing
WoW Freakz link: https://prnt.sc/ji9az7
Bug description: i logged in today 15th May 2018 into the game and the Daily world quest should be Azuna but as you can see from the above pic i only have avai ...

Page 1 of 1