Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] not receiving
Blusec

Replies: 1
Views: 191

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-05-2020, 23:00:22   Subject: not receiving
Hello, I've placed 5 days ago 193 Demonsteel Bars on auction, as no one bought them I was expecting to receive my demonsteel bar back. 3 days later I haven't got anything, also today I upgraded donate ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Maw Of Souls: Hammered by the Storm
Blusec

Replies: 3
Views: 493

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-07-2019, 17:53:06   Subject: Maw Of Souls: Hammered by the Storm
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=38532&name=maw-of-souls-hammered-by-the-storm
Bug description: I tried every difficulty to do this quest, m0, m2+, heroic, norma ...
  Topic: Can't attack totems
Blusec

Replies: 2
Views: 452

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-05-2019, 01:00:57   Subject: Can't attack totems
Hello,
I'm currently doing quests to unlock flying on Broken Isles. I'm stuck on quest named "Not here, not now, not ever" when I try to attack totems it says "invalid target or I can' ...
  Topic: Complete the trials in the Halls of Valor
Blusec

Views: 414

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-05-2019, 22:18:35   Subject: Complete the trials in the Halls of Valor
Hello everyone, I'm on "Halls of Valor: Odyn's Cauldron" quest, I did everything including the dungeon which is required, but I didn't pass my "Complete the trials in the Halls of Valor ...
  Topic: Monk Third Artifact
Blusec

Views: 460

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-05-2018, 23:27:16   Subject: Monk Third Artifact
Hello guys, so I've completed all of the missions in Wandering Isle but I didn't get a quest for my third artifact slot. My scouting map is empty and I can't find any solution... Please help! -
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Timeless Isle Bug
Blusec

Views: 375

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-05-2018, 22:08:11   Subject: Timeless Isle Bug
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I literally can't move, when I try to move, whole WoW Bugs out
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGC9nbGMba4 -
  Topic: I made a mistake :(
Blusec

Replies: 3
Views: 1145

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 20-05-2018, 02:33:34   Subject: I made a mistake :(
Hello guys, so couple a days ago I turned level 110 and as a "reward" i've got the quest "Uniting the Isles" and i did in couple of isles reputation but i couldn't find any quest i ...

Page 1 of 1