Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Quest mechanic not working
CerealKi77er

Replies: 1
Views: 282

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-02-2022, 00:32:37   Subject: Quest mechanic not working
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Drathien
Bug description: I am on the Quest The Mnemonic Locus. The owl home boy activates the anima conduits i stand in the puddle and click the conduits and nothi ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Toon hard stuck upon entering HFC
CerealKi77er

Replies: 2
Views: 194

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-01-2022, 00:22:56   Subject: Toon hard stuck upon entering HFC
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I hearthed out of HFC to sell items and when i go back character is hard stock off screen. cannot hearth or log out or exit game have to h ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] WOD Quest
CerealKi77er

Views: 193

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-01-2022, 08:05:01   Subject: WOD Quest
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: At frostfire ridge i followed Durotan to garrison sight in which all Npc's dismounted and the disappeared. Quest still shows circle to fol ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Toon is Stuck in premisson
CerealKi77er

Views: 123

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-01-2022, 05:30:29   Subject: Toon is Stuck in premisson
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Xathird
Bug description:
Proof:
HI i completed the Demon Hunter pre story and upon completion i did not transition into new area and character is stuck in the p ...
  Topic: Curse Client Problem
CerealKi77er

Views: 423

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 14-01-2022, 01:58:25   Subject: Curse Client Problem
My curse client does not recognize the game. even when selecting manual it says unsupported game. Does anyone know what i need to do in order for curse to accept the client

Page 1 of 1