Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Suramar] Make an Entrance - my palanquin is bugged
DarkFurion

Replies: 1
Views: 433

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-08-2019, 21:30:28   Subject: [Suramar] Make an Entrance - my palanquin is bugged
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=42829&name=make-an-entrance
Bug description: When I enter in the palanquin he start duping and put it above my char looks like h ...
  Topic: Artifact quest bugged?
DarkFurion

Replies: 2
Views: 560

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-08-2019, 01:11:23   Subject: Artifact quest bugged?
So my friend is a rogue he was doing the quest for weapon artifact and he needed to relog. When he entered back there was no quest and he was back at the goblin starting area maybe because he is a gob ...
  Topic: Why quest items that need to be picked up does not share with the party?
DarkFurion

Replies: 1
Views: 515

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 17-08-2019, 15:01:55   Subject: Why quest items that need to be picked up does not share with the party?
As the title implies when i or my friends from the party pick up items for quest it doesnt share is there a option that im missing or it is meant to be like that. I dont understand why ,to play in a p ...
  Topic: Why quest items that need to be picked up does not share with the party?
DarkFurion

Replies: 0
Views: 243

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-08-2019, 10:09:59   Subject: Why quest items that need to be picked up does not share with the party?
As the title implies when i or my friends from the party pick up items for quest it doesnt share is there a option that im missing or it is meant to be like that. I dont understand why ,to play in a p ...

Page 1 of 1