Pass
2FA

Search found 10 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: argus Blacksmith recipy gone
DirtBagBaby

Replies: 1
Views: 226

PostForum: Other   Posted: 19-11-2020, 15:18:15   Subject: argus Blacksmith recipy gone
WoW Freakz spell link: blacksmith
Character name:Gorgrond Afliction death knight
Bug description: i was doing blacksmithing for argus armour made the cheast armour and when i went back into blacksmi ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Death Knight Class hall
DirtBagBaby

Views: 338

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-11-2020, 23:20:54   Subject: Death Knight Class hall
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Gorgrond
Bug description: Class hall mission board has gone invisble. Also when ever i cast death gate and portal to class hale the game disconect. plz help with th ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Cube Currents
DirtBagBaby

Views: 296

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-12-2019, 06:55:38   Subject: Cube Currents
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Npc for handing in ancient mana - i got over 1300 ancient mana but npc wont let me hand in quest - cant complete quest to continue with questline
Proof:
  Topic: Cant get past loading screen
DirtBagBaby

Views: 580

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-11-2019, 18:55:58   Subject: Cant get past loading screen
hi iwant to know is the server unstable or what?? i cant get into the game. when i log in it takes a long time the some times i get the blz error codes the one end in 003 and the other 012. i ig nor t ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Alchemy Quest line Vault of the wardens : Deamon bile
DirtBagBaby

Views: 368

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-09-2019, 19:28:23   Subject: Alchemy Quest line Vault of the wardens : Deamon bile
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The Door wont open i did everything right. Watched a bunch of youtub to see how to do still wont open. After drinking the Skylark poition the door shoud have a cirk ...
  Topic: Twisted bindings Quest azuna the quest not bug but portal fragments buged in my invtory
DirtBagBaby

Replies: 0
Views: 263

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-07-2019, 11:23:55   Subject: Twisted bindings Quest azuna the quest not bug but portal fragments buged in my invtory
Delete this post got my fix my stuppidety! didnt know whta greater portal stone looks like it was i my bags the hole time sorry to all
  Topic: [REJECTED] Twisted bindings Quest azuna the quest not bug but portal fragments buged in my invtory
DirtBagBaby

Views: 428

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-07-2019, 09:50:34   Subject: Twisted bindings Quest azuna the quest not bug but portal fragments buged in my invtory
WoW Freakz link: Azuna Twisted Power
Bug description: my bug is not with the quest itself and taking screen shots wont show you proof of the bug , the portal fragments that i farm for the portal to s ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Twisted bindings Quest azuna
DirtBagBaby

Views: 266

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-07-2019, 09:08:45   Subject: Twisted bindings Quest azuna
Wowhead quest link: Twisted bidings
WoW Freakz quest link: balace of power questline
Bug description: the portal fragments keep disapearing when i try to make big portal fragment to sumon boss did ...
  Topic: Login
DirtBagBaby

Views: 1876

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 15-01-2019, 08:48:19   Subject: Login
I read some posts after i wanted to pm shokeru but he said nut to messge him unless ive read all forums on my subject so i refrained from pm. i coukd not find anything thats the sane as my problem,so ...
  Topic: PVP Vendor
DirtBagBaby

Replies: 2
Views: 1041

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-09-2017, 03:03:58   Subject: PVP Vendor
Can anyone tell me where the pvp vendor is in dalran i want to buy gear with my honer points. I giigled it but its (npc) not at place shown in youtub vidio, -

Page 1 of 1