Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Unable to create male nightelf
Disnoke

Replies: 3
Views: 630

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-07-2017, 16:08:29   Subject: Unable to create male nightelf
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Hello,
I am trying to create a male nightelf druid, on the legion server Felsong. To my surprise when finishing the creation a screen popped up, "Error crea ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Wisdom could not be looted
Disnoke

Replies: 1
Views: 483

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 23-06-2017, 14:55:42   Subject: Wisdom could not be looted
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Hello,
did a Mogushan vaults 10n run on my mage Morthael. I had 10 power sigils and 9 wisdom sigils at the beginning of the run. At elegon boss fight i died, the ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Valor, raid and loot cd not reset
Disnoke

Replies: 1
Views: 639

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 23-06-2017, 09:51:33   Subject: Valor, raid and loot cd not reset
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Valor, raid and loot cd not reset
Hello,
Normally valor, raid and loot cd are reset on early friday around 5-6 in the morning, i keep forgetting which 1because of ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] PVE not able to leave party bug
Disnoke

Replies: 2
Views: 863

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 15-04-2017, 14:14:03   Subject: PVE not able to leave party bug
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Hello,
I got this strange bug the past few days regardings dungeons. After finishing a dungeon and people start leaving, there occurs this weird bug where if I p ...
  Topic: Not getting voting points when voting
Disnoke

Replies: 3
Views: 850

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 12-04-2017, 19:46:19   Subject: Not getting voting points when voting
Hello,
I have been on 25 points for the past few days, while still voting once per day on each site (except for the one that is offline lately). It says on the voting part of the website, if websites ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Reins of the Grand Expedition Yak gone when i deleted character.
Disnoke

Replies: 2
Views: 666

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 25-01-2017, 23:35:34   Subject: Reins of the Grand Expedition Yak gone when i deleted character.
Character Name: Disnoke
Item Name & ID: Reins of the Grand Expedition Yak, item=84101
Armory Link:
Details:
Hello,
on my first character Disnoke a night elf druid during the christmas event ...

Page 1 of 1