Pass
2FA

Search found 13 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Purchased the Wrong Battle Pet
Elica

Replies: 1
Views: 294

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-09-2019, 20:09:22   Subject: Purchased the Wrong Battle Pet
Character Name: Elaiza
Item Name & ID: Fragment of DesireArmory Link: ElaizaDetails: Meant to purchase Fragment of Frozen Bone instead, but was confused by the same first word of their names.
If ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Bracers and Legs Disappearing after Consecutive Crashes
Elica

Views: 345

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-09-2019, 21:21:48   Subject: Bracers and Legs Disappearing after Consecutive Crashes
Item Name & ID: Armory Link: ElaizaDetails: Haha.. It's great, isn't it? Am pretty sure that nothing can be done about this already.. Just another rejected post while items ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Tomb of Sargeras Heroic Item Disappearing after Relogging
Elica

Views: 311

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-09-2019, 22:53:51   Subject: Tomb of Sargeras Heroic Item Disappearing after Relogging
Edit: Oh, I just happened to check on some other related posts and see very similar issues having happened to others, with similar (set pieces) or even the same item having disappeared, and their post ...
  Topic: Death Knight Challenge Artifact Tint Keeps Relocking
Elica

Replies: 2
Views: 612

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-09-2019, 11:41:36   Subject: Death Knight Challenge Artifact Tint Keeps Relocking
Item Name & ID: Maw of the DamnedArmory Link: ElaizaDetails: I have completed the Mage Tower Challenge for all specializations as a Death Knight, and more specifically, I h ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] [Blood] Mage Tower Artifact Appearance Unusable
Elica

Replies: 3
Views: 495

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-05-2019, 13:41:04   Subject: [Death Knight] [Blood] Mage Tower Artifact Appearance Unusable
WoW Freakz link: Bug description: The questline has been completed successfully, yet I am unable to equip the new Artifact appearance; whenever I click on it and exit the forge, it simply uses the app ...
  Topic: Regarding the Artifact Power Rollback
Elica

Replies: 3
Views: 636

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-02-2019, 02:31:26   Subject: Regarding the Artifact Power Rollback
I do realize I am probably making this a bigger deal that it is or should be; merely some petty rollback in a game, after all.
First and foremost, your efforts in doing "your best" to mitig ...
  Topic: Luo Luo :panda:
Elica

Views: 585

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-09-2018, 01:41:14   Subject: Luo Luo :panda:
🐼 WoW Freakz link: Luo LuoMagic Bamboo ShootBamboozled🐼 Bug description: When you perform either of the following emotes on the NPC, '/love', '/hug', or '/pat', Luo Luo (or Meng MengMa ...
  Topic: Bugged Mail Icon
Elica

Replies: 0
Views: 279

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-08-2018, 21:43:18   Subject: Bugged Mail Icon
WoW Freakz link: -
Bug description: Either after a server crash or a game/client crash caused by some player in a Battleground, my mail icon has been bugged since.
It constantly shows that I have ne ...
  Topic: Vote Shop Item Suggestion
Elica

Replies: 5
Views: 1560

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-07-2018, 07:20:18   Subject: Vote Shop Item Suggestion
Hello.
Wasn't sure where else to post something such as this, but I simply wanted to ask if [url=https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=98543&name=wraps-of-the-blood-soaked-brawler]Wraps ...
  Topic: [WoD][Achievement][Title][Quest] Talon King/Queen, Mantle of the Talon King
Elica

Views: 566

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-07-2018, 07:29:47   Subject: [WoD][Achievement][Title][Quest] Talon King/Queen, Mantle of the Talon King
WoW Freakz link:
Quests: Bug description: The aforementioned quests, which need to be completed in in order to earn the title and achievement, are not scripted.
After you complete The Avatar of Tero ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Repost][Death Knight][Unholy][Talent] Unholy Frenzy + Necrotic Strike + Soul Reaper
Elica

Views: 325

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-07-2018, 09:25:23   Subject: [Repost][Death Knight][Unholy][Talent] Unholy Frenzy + Necrotic Strike + Soul Reaper
WoW Freakz spell link: Bug description: This is a repost; I had made a post for this issue before, but it was rejected due to insufficient proof, I suppose, but now I have it, directly from Mes.
Unho ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight][Unholy][Talent] Unholy Frenzy + Necrotic Strike + Soul Reaper
Elica

Views: 460

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-06-2018, 04:50:23   Subject: [Death Knight][Unholy][Talent] Unholy Frenzy + Necrotic Strike + Soul Reaper
WoW Freakz spell link: Bug description: Unholy Frenzy is not procced when bursting Festering Wounds with Necrotic Strike, nor is Soul Reaper procced when bursting Festering Wounds with Necrotic Strike ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Artifact Knowledge Level 25 Achievement and Skin
Elica

Replies: 7
Views: 961

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-03-2018, 21:26:57   Subject: Artifact Knowledge Level 25 Achievement and Skin
Item Name & ID: Part of History (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=10853), Apocalypse (http://www.wowhead.com/item=128403)
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/char ...

Page 1 of 1