User
Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Happy to see a Legion Server again.
Envee

Replies: 0
Views: 352

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 24-09-2022, 12:06:30   Subject: Happy to see a Legion Server again.
If this Legion server will be the same quality as the BFA then it should be a success as i rarely ran into issues in your BFA server. Near the end of the BFA server nearly everything worked. All quest ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Druid] [Feral] [Predator Talent]
Envee

Replies: 2
Views: 256

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-11-2021, 11:43:18   Subject: [Druid] [Feral] [Predator Talent]
WoW Freakz spell link:
Character name: Delauria
Bug description: Predator Talent is not resetting when a target dies with one of your bleed effects
Proof: https://youtu.be/CmGLy2lv34Q
  Topic: Double Tap Talent - Works only %50 of the time for me
Envee

Views: 158

PostForum: Other   Posted: 14-11-2021, 13:09:30   Subject: Double Tap Talent - Works only %50 of the time for me
It is a dice roll for me if i get the second aimed shot or not.
I know that not so long ago i read that the dev's fixed double tap but right after they said they fixed it i was still only getting a % ...
  Topic: Thank you Dev's
Envee

Views: 513

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 14-11-2021, 02:08:38   Subject: Thank you Dev's
N'Zoth down.
What a journey.
Edit...One i've done twice now. The encounter here was pretty much like retail.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Tiragard Quest - Hot Pursuit. Priscilla will not advance beyond the first jump.
Envee

Replies: 3
Views: 247

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-11-2021, 19:46:15   Subject: Tiragard Quest - Hot Pursuit. Priscilla will not advance beyond the first jump.
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:Seraspherost
Bug description: Hot Pursuit finishes the tiragard storyline. You hop on a horse and charge after Priscilla doing jumps over things on the way. Current ...
  Topic: PVP'ers using exploits to force non PVP players to fight
Envee

Replies: 1
Views: 346

PostForum: Player vs Player   Posted: 09-11-2021, 19:55:17   Subject: PVP'ers using exploits to force non PVP players to fight
What cant you low lifes stick to your own kind instead of picking on people who have no desire to play PVP?
  Topic: People using exploits to force PVP when i play PVE
Envee

Replies: 1
Views: 565

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 09-11-2021, 19:51:49   Subject: People using exploits to force PVP when i play PVE
Ive got this guy harrassing me now killing me over and over again cos i dared to take an objective which he was clearing. Tough, really. I am a druid. He was clearning miles away from objective and wa ...

Page 1 of 1