Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [RESPINS]PLUGIN SHOW HOW MUCH PLAYERS ARE ALIVE
FreezerPT

Replies: 1
Views: 825

PostForum: Plugins - Help / Support   Posted: 12-09-2017, 16:21:01   Subject: [RESPINS]PLUGIN SHOW HOW MUCH PLAYERS ARE ALIVE
Hello, I would like to know where I can find a plugin like the one below! That says how many players are alive from the T side and CT side
Image: prntscr.com/ghrvlo
  Topic: HELP SERVER CONNECTION NON-STEAMS VALVE_ID AND STEAMS STEAM_ID
FreezerPT

Views: 975

PostForum: Client/Server Help   Posted: 09-09-2017, 18:12:04   Subject: HELP SERVER CONNECTION NON-STEAMS VALVE_ID AND STEAMS STEAM_ID
Hello i browse in a lot of sites and i cant find! Please someone can help me!? I like to know how i put on my server the players with steam enter on server with STEAM_ID_123456 and the non-steam with ...
  Topic: PLUGIN BLOCK FAKEPLAYERS
FreezerPT

Views: 635

PostForum: Plugins - Help / Support   Posted: 05-09-2017, 22:59:05   Subject: PLUGIN BLOCK FAKEPLAYERS
Hello i like to know a plugin to block fakeplayers!
  Topic: [RESPINS]HELP SERVER CONNECTION NON-STEAMS VALVE_ID AND STEAMS STEAM_ID
FreezerPT

Views: 387

PostForum: Plugins - Help / Support   Posted: 05-09-2017, 22:56:36   Subject: [RESPINS]HELP SERVER CONNECTION NON-STEAMS VALVE_ID AND STEAMS STEAM_ID
Hello i browse in a lot of sites and i cant find! Please someone can help me!? I like to know how i put on my server the players with steam enter on server with STEAM_ID_123456 and the non-steam with ...
  Topic: HELP SERVER CONNECTION NON-STEAMS VALVE_ID AND STEAMS STEAM_ID
FreezerPT

Replies: 0
Views: 470

PostForum: Client/Server Help   Posted: 05-09-2017, 22:53:24   Subject: HELP SERVER CONNECTION NON-STEAMS VALVE_ID AND STEAMS STEAM_ID

Page 1 of 1