Pass
2FA

Search found 21 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: I'm leaving wow.
Gudbror

Replies: 14
Views: 5618

PostForum: Other   Posted: 03-01-2015, 07:12:48   Subject: I'm leaving wow.
I know i'm not famous, i know most of you will not give a *** about this topic, but this is an important moment in my life and i feel like i have to give up to this game, this life of style i've been ...
  Topic: Question regarding Vote Shop
Gudbror

Replies: 1
Views: 679

PostForum: Other   Posted: 03-01-2015, 04:25:02   Subject: Question regarding Vote Shop
If i buy a mount on the vote shop that requires to me be one of the alliance's race, can i use it?
It might be an obvious answer, but i've seen some horde players riding nightsabers, but i'm not sure ...
  Topic: What you guys think is the best name and wow title combination?
Gudbror

Replies: 4
Views: 1174

PostForum: Other   Posted: 03-01-2015, 03:19:34   Subject: What you guys think is the best name and wow title combinati
I'm bored so i'll just post these:
Water The Flamebreaker
Pilot of the Exodar (with a guild named: <Unemployed>)
Salty Nuts
General Discussion
Internet the Explorer.
Post yours.
  Topic: What's your favorite videogame of all time?
Gudbror

Replies: 5
Views: 1429

PostForum: Other   Posted: 10-12-2014, 17:33:39   Subject: What's your favorite videogame of all time?
Hello, this topic is about talking of our favorite videogames of all time (Duh), it would be nice if you guys could join and talk about your favorite game, post ss, talk about what it is about, who kn ...
  Topic: [Game] Corrupt a Wish.
Gudbror

Replies: 136
Views: 30439

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-11-2014, 01:19:30   Subject: [Game] Corrupt a Wish.
This is a game, and here is what you need to know:
I will wish something, then the guy that posts after me has to corrupt my wish and then he must wish something else, for example:
Gudbror:
I wish ...
  Topic: What is Freakz's plan for the future?
Gudbror

Replies: 34
Views: 5725

PostForum: Other   Posted: 18-09-2014, 03:40:38   Subject: What is Freakz's plan for the future?
The title says it, what are you guys planning to script after you release Madness?
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight][PvP][PvE] Death Strike when misses/dodges/parries
Gudbror

Views: 576

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 23-08-2014, 17:32:10   Subject: [Death Knight][PvP][PvE] Death Strike when misses/dodges/par
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=49998&name=death-strike
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: When death strike misses/dodges/parries, it shouldn't regenerate ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] [PvP][PvE] Ebon Gargoyle
Gudbror

Replies: 2
Views: 965

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 23-08-2014, 17:09:10   Subject: [Death Knight] [PvP][PvE] Ebon Gargoyle
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=49206&name=summon-gargoyle
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: When i use the Follow command while gargoyle being on, he doe ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight][PvP][PvE] Raise Ally
Gudbror

Views: 656

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 23-08-2014, 17:03:47   Subject: [Death Knight][PvP][PvE] Raise Ally
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=61999&name=raise-ally
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: When i use this spell sometimes it resses the ally with less than ...
  Topic: [Death Knight][PvP][PvE] Reaping
Gudbror

Replies: 5
Views: 2286

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 23-08-2014, 17:01:47   Subject: [Death Knight][PvP][PvE] Reaping
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=56835&name=reaping
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: To explain this bug it would be easy to take a few pictures, but i do ...
  Topic: [Death Knight][PvP][PvE] Blood Boil
Gudbror

Views: 1750

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 23-08-2014, 16:55:17   Subject: [Death Knight][PvP][PvE] Blood Boil
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=48721&name=blood-boil
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: After a mediocre fix the spell basically does exactly it did befor ...
  Topic: [FIXED] Raid Finder bug.
Gudbror

Views: 871

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 11-08-2014, 01:13:44   Subject: Raid Finder bug.
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: wow.freakz.ro
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: When you use the raid finder with the purpose of finding people for a random battleground, it will allow people from the o ...
  Topic: A simple question.
Gudbror

Replies: 7
Views: 1080

PostForum: Other   Posted: 08-08-2014, 02:13:06   Subject: A simple question.
Hi, i've been looking for that topic that shows at which amount of honorable kills you get each title, but i just haven't been able to find it, can anybody tell me the amount of honorable kills that r ...
  Topic: [Suggestion] All-Star Battleground.
Gudbror

Replies: 6
Views: 1456

PostForum: Other   Posted: 17-07-2014, 01:18:02   Subject: [Suggestion] All-Star Battleground.
Hi, i was thinking about this idea, since this server is lacking a lot in events (pvp/pve), and honestly a 3v3 tournament held at the end of each arena season is not really a lot.
I was thinking that ...
  Topic: [Guide] How to transfer your macros and addons data from Exodus to Genesis.
Gudbror

Replies: 4
Views: 1534

PostForum: Other   Posted: 14-07-2014, 01:30:26   Subject: [Guide] How to transfer your macros and addons data from Exo
Hello, as you can see, we will all be joining Genesis probably tomorrow, and most of the people are bothered by the fact that they have to rewrite their macros, re-configurate their addons again, etc. ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next